League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Hey, I'm the AD Carry (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2475032)

KnightxSScarlett 08-14-2012 09:11 AM

Hey, I'm the AD Carry

My support pinged several times to back up because we saw their jungler coming in for the gank but you know what I did? I sat in the lane and farmed and when I died I blamed my support for not saving me.

YAY!

Jeanschyso 08-14-2012 09:14 AM

sounds like you had a tunnel visionned AD carry with you. I would feel bad for you if you didn't turn it into a sad joke

Velpro 08-14-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QcGS Jeanschyso (Hozzászólás 28235193)
sounds like you had a tunnel visionned AD carry with you. I would feel bad for you if you didn't turn it into a sad joke

Wut.

Learn to read

slimjimo10 08-14-2012 04:37 PM

Hey, I'm the X Lane. My jungler says he's going to gank my lane so I push it and then the noob fails at his gank! I proceed to blame him for me losing my lane.

A?h?? 08-14-2012 04:46 PM

so im guessing your attempting sarcasm where you were the support and your adc got killed

did you try to protect him? did you put your shield, your speed buff, try to stun the jungler as he ganked? did you do everything you could to help him get back to his tower? if yes then congradulations for trying your best and welcome to the world of supports, where your adc sometimes feel like retarded children your trying to foster through weakness into a powerful monster you unleash on the other lanes late game

if you did everything you possibly could to keep your adc alive, then u did nothing wrong, however if you pinged and pinged, got ****ty he didnt move and sat back and watched him get owned, then your just a bad support, was it warded, did u see the jungler or did u just know he was heading down? if it was warded good because thats your job, if you didnt ward, your half the problem

KnightxSScarlett 08-14-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A?h?? (Hozzászólás 28248650)
Stuff

Learn to read brah. How can I "see" a jungler coming if it wasn't warded?

A?h?? 08-14-2012 05:03 PM

then you did nothing wrong, congratulations on being a good support in a world full of retarded adc

i know that feel

maximumboss 08-14-2012 09:16 PM

uhh since when does a support have to do everything in their power to save stupid AD carries? Learn through failure young padawan carry. If my river is warded, and I see a jangle coming; I ping my adc with the retreat ping and if he stays regardless I just sit and laugh at my tower as he gets 3 man ganked. More often than not, when I try to help I get roped into the gank and die. What's the point in that. If you save your ADC he learns NOTHING from his completely moronic mistake.

Sephrinx 08-14-2012 11:58 PM

Story of my life.

KesslerCOIL 08-15-2012 12:18 AM

As a Support Main, i feel for you.
The ADC blames the support for everything and if you do well in saving them then they never acknowledge it :(