League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What are you supposed to do... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=247060)

Kibeh 09-13-2010 04:49 AM

What are you supposed to do...

With a Garen and Rammus in your lane, both with boots and Ghost, when your Miss Fortune one of the slowest champions in the game when her passive isn't running.

Because apparently the Pantheon I just played with expects we to do something when they both ghost and run at me using their speed boosts and taunt and judgement me. Yeah, sorry Panth can't stop that. Nope you complaining and calling me bad doesn't stop it either.

Sorry just ranting. Feel free to downvote or tell me what I could possibly do in that situation.

Klaphat 09-13-2010 04:52 AM

skip attacking the ranged minions and stay at your own turret instead of pushing... then as soon as one of them leaves you are 2 to kill the other

also "make it rain" between you and them

Letric 09-13-2010 04:52 AM

Stop playing squishys, without escape mechanism

Theres no other solution, or just recall everytime youre at 50% HP. Really, garen at lvl 6 can easily tower dive, and with new system, Rammus wont get hit.

Tanky DPS, or tanks is new meta, theres not much to do.

Everytime in Ranked I see Mumu, Garen, Shen and another tank banned...

IMLOwl 09-13-2010 04:53 AM

Honestly? Rage quit. That lane comp is off the chain.

Kibeh 09-13-2010 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klaphat (Hozzászólás 2891252)
skip attacking the ranged minions and stay at your own turret instead of pushing... then as soon as one of them leaves you are 2 to kill the other

also "make it rain" between you and them

Make it rain doesn't slow enough to stop people with ghost, boots and a movement speed boost going towards you. :/

CecilRhodes 09-13-2010 04:55 AM

Don't lane with Miss Fortune?

SgtSmoke21 09-13-2010 05:00 AM

Request a lane switch. If no one grants it...chances are you guys would have lost anyhow due to poor teamplay. It's just a game...never let the baddies ruin ur day.

efdf 09-13-2010 05:02 AM

Don't take a 2v2 lane as a ranged carry without a babysitter.

Minrog 09-13-2010 05:11 AM

Focus on auto attacking for as much damage on all minions as possible, AOE whenever you can and convince Pantheon to use his HSS to clear minions waves. Once you have them pushed to their tower try to dive them for the easy kill.

OR

Last hit each minion with 1 auto attack, not using skills to do damage to minions unless it will also garen-tee a kill on the enemy champs. Stop taking Exhaust/Ignite and instead pick up Ghost/Flash. Let them sit outside turret range and go 1 auto attack + 1 turret hit + 1 auto attack to last hit. Have Pantheon stun one of them if they try to engage under the turret, while you use your arsenal + tower to destroy them.

Aroster 09-13-2010 05:13 AM

Always take ghost/flash as Miss Fortune. There's no reason not to.

If they activate ghost, use your own to escape. Assuming you have distance between you, Make it rain should make an easy escape.

If there is no distance, stop standing beside the brush when Garen is missing.