League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   French Maid Fiora skin idea pic inside. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2452424)

ZachGalifianakis 08-08-2012 10:44 AM

French Maid Fiora skin idea HOT pic inside.

1 Attachment(s)
We already have French Maid Nidalee which was a highly anticipated skin when it was released why not make more.

You can thank me after money starts falling from the sky.

All credit goes to To.Neph amazing artist and a very good friend.

Thank you my friend!!!

This is JUST an idea, I am very keen to see a skin like this in game and by the looks of it a lot of the community loves this idea as well. Please lets keep giving it the love and attention it deserves, we will not give up until we get a red post.

We have quite a few Pentakill skins so I was thinking we should start a French Maid team.

Edit Reason: 32+ up votes so far thank you everyone!!!

Edit Reason 2: 70+ up votes :D

Edit Reason 3: 80+ up votes :) <3

Edit Reason 4: 100+ up votes thank you again everyone :)

Edit Reason 5: 200+ up votes :D Riot can't ignore us forever THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Edit Reason 6: 300+ up votes :D I am running out of things to say but thank you so much lets keep the up votes coming.

Edit Reason 7: I am open for suggestions on what weapon Fiora could use with this skin. I am currently thinking a Feather Duster? I am also currently thinking of attack/skill animations that maybe could be changed with this skin so please leave your ideas. Thank you!!!

Edit Reason 8: 400+ up votes :D thank you so much!!! I love you all lets keep the up votes coming.

Edit Reason 9: Half way to 1000 OMG!!! :D:D:D I never thought this would happen. Thank you so much everyone you've been a huge help Riot can't ignore us forever lets keep giving this thread the love and attention it deserves.

Edit Reason 10: 600+ up votes :D Sorry guys I wish I could give you all something for my appreciation but all I can give you is a BIG THANK YOU!!! I am hoping for a red stamp soon like I said Riot can't ignore us forever so lets keep up the great work take care all.

Edit Reason 11: WOW!!! 700+ up votes and 20,000 views I am in love!!! Thank you so much!!! I believe that Riot has already seen this thread but they haven't red stamped it yet come on Riot!!! I know we will get some Riot love soon.

Edit Reason 12: Thanks everyone for the bumps and the love I really appreciate it we as a community will not stop until this skin hits the stores it will also help make Fiora a much more popular/playable champ I now know since we have received 800+ up votes that this will get a red stamp soon thank you again so so much we as a community will not give up until it receives some love from Riot. I am deeply humbled for the support you have given me.

Edit Reason 13: 1000+ up votes we could do with a lot more but wow what a great milestone that has been achieved thank you so much again everyone I seriously am a bit disappointed that Riot hasn't stamped this yet since I think more French Maid skins could be used in the game since we had a few Penta-kill skins lets keep showing this thread some love Riot can not ignore us forever thank you so much again everyone and take care I am now very happy that we have reached 1000+ up votes :)

Edit Reason 14: Date is 15th of March 2013. Not giving up on this thread. I hope we can get more of these skins implemented into the game.

Edit Reason 15: 1200+ up-votes Date is 25th of March 2013. Thread still going strong, thanks for all the support <3

WalkingParadox 08-08-2012 10:45 AM

HAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH i swear if they did........

Vivicide 08-08-2012 10:45 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Premature downvote, I just call it Ecstasy

Edit, I was in support for the skin the whole time, Im so sorry.

Synaptic 08-08-2012 10:46 AM

Good art, but she's hot enough as is. Doesn't need to be in a sexy costume for her to look attractive. Doesn't really fit her personality either

Mikemaximum 08-08-2012 10:46 AM

The Lusty Demacian Maid

Kirsk 08-08-2012 10:46 AM

French maid Fiora?

Are we starting a trend here?

The French Maid Team vrs. the Crimson Elite Vrs. The Demacian Commandos?

So Doge Very Wow 08-08-2012 10:46 AM

What would be her cat form..

Edit: I thought this was nidalee.. o.o

Pianoman7117 08-08-2012 10:46 AM

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Rahgar 08-08-2012 10:46 AM

I'd buy twenty.

Blakk Majikk 08-08-2012 10:46 AM

How am I supposed to play one-handed?