League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Best champ to carry from the jungle ? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2444189)

LeLutinBanni 08-06-2012 11:57 AM

Best champ to carry from the jungle ?

Need : Good gank, fast jungler, good snowball, can carry.

Kayle, Shyvana ?...Skarner can carry a team ? GP ? Lee Sin ?

LeLutinBanni 08-06-2012 12:38 PM

Bump

Essieu 08-06-2012 05:40 PM

Skarner is good. But your somewhat limited pre six as far as ganks go.
LeeSin is called FreeWin for a reason. But his skillcap is really high, and he scales off really hard late game.
Maokai is best in my opinion. His ganks are insanely good, he doesnt scale off, and can gank early.

Kyzrathnosh 08-06-2012 06:14 PM

Shyvana is a solid choice. No real CC.. but her D-Dive can and will mess people up if you bother with placing it well. Of course it's also a liability that will get you killed if you don't.

Warrrrax 08-07-2012 11:36 AM

Consider Xin Zhao after his rework. He is a solid, offensive ganker with strong early ganks (charge AND slow all in one, plus Knockup, and pretty strong burst DPS with AD/AS booster).
He also has pretty decent sustain with just 1 rank in his W (AS booster).

If he gets fed, he can be quite strong into the mid and endgame. The new Ult ensures his endgame stays strong with a potential 125 armor/MR booster!

MFN 10-09-2012 03:59 PM

I think this guy is looking for a jungle who can win as much of the game on his own if possible. I am looking for this as well. I know that a jungle alone can't gaurantee a win, but one that almost does it. The closest I have seen to it is Xin Zhao. I play Udyr jungle and I have done well with him just about every game but the problem with him is he requires a good time. His ganks and utility are great but It doesnt matter if you get tons of ganks because he can't carry himself. My bottom lane last game fed 0/7 with the graves alone even after I got a triple kill counter gank to try to help them. Udyr is only good in helping feed your teammates if they aren't hopeless which at my low elo they often are.

Sereg Anfaug 10-09-2012 04:46 PM

Personally I like Alistar - I probably have the most success with early ganks with him of all of my junglers.

His damage isn't great, but his CC coming in early is very easy to secure kills with and get your lanes fed, and from there they can often start to snowball, plus you become a phenomenal tank mid and lategame, and it's generally pretty safe to grab an early oracle and start sweeping wards, which will further increase the advantage to your lanes.

Retrobution 10-09-2012 05:24 PM

Retrobution 10-09-2012 05:24 PM

Boo

Booo

CrusaderAntonius 10-09-2012 07:31 PM

I've found that tanky cc-heavy junglers are the best at carrying your team. Early on, you use your cc to set ganks up and get your team fed. Later on you get tanky, and you transition into an initiator/peeler, picking fights for your team and making sure your carry stays alive. J4, Cho, and Nautilus are my preferred "serious" junglers.