League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   plz stop playing teemo... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2434682)

M0nkeyM4n 08-03-2012 06:40 PM

plz stop playing teemo...

as adc. he doesnt belong at bottom unless support. seriously people in low elo teemo bot is not the way to go.

awakenPanda 08-03-2012 06:56 PM

if people just stopped playing teemo altogether that would be heaven

Revolting 08-03-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awakenPanda (Hozzászólás 27805213)
if people just stopped playing teemo altogether that would be heaven

I disagree. Teemo as a counterpick in top lane can be extremely useful in several situations i.e. shutting down darius and malph easy during entire laning phase. This only applies to low elo solo queue of course.

TeknoWizard 08-03-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tentuu (Hozzászólás 27805402)
I disagree. Teemo as a counterpick in top lane can be extremely useful in several situations i.e. shutting down darius and malph easy during entire laning phase. This only applies to low elo solo queue of course.

Exactly. He doesn't like being countered by him. Plus, he's just a general pain in the ass.

Hiatus Barren 08-03-2012 08:07 PM

No, teemo is a good champ, its just people dont know how to play him well.he is good at top, not so much an ad carry, there are much better ad carries.

buddynickles 08-03-2012 08:08 PM

I hate teemos they make me wanna quit lol. And people that play him as an adc are noobs. People get confused with his role in game his actual role is very unique its call a "troll".

AlphariusRising 08-03-2012 08:10 PM

Today I had a Teemo and a Twitch both call bot lane, and then neither of them switched, and they fed the whole game.

It was neat.

jollyv 08-03-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tentuu (Hozzászólás 27805402)

lol shutting down malphite? rock solid! hes a pretty tough lane especially that burst when he hits lvl 6. lol

ProdCali 08-03-2012 11:57 PM

I started using Teemo, I think he is a good player overall sometimes I have bad days. I am still learning Teemo as what his actual class is supposed to be get me confused, seem he is open to so many things and to me he can be a tank, support, damage, if played right.. I been looking for good ways to play Teemo but I have not found one that suits me.

ragnaraq 08-04-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProdCali (Hozzászólás 27815001)
I started using Teemo, I think he is a good player overall sometimes I have bad days. I am still learning Teemo as what his actual class is supposed to be get me confused, seem he is open to so many things and to me he can be a tank, support, damage, if played right.. I been looking for good ways to play Teemo but I have not found one that suits me.

Tank teemo? never.