League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   -Battlecast- (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2434471)

Sanchudarian 08-03-2012 05:52 PM

-Battlecast-

The horrid future has become reality. Following months after Viktor revealed himself as the ambassador to a perfect Valoran, his obsession with techmaturgy rised to alarming levels. When he first brought out the idea of the glorious evolution to the public, he was ridiculed for attempting to rid our bodies of their pure, human state. This only drove his longing for the metal future alot more.

Eventually those that were interested came to Viktor's lab. Criminals, mercenaries, all kinds of people wanted enhancements for their own needs. That was when his plans started. Using his status as king of the machines to steer the future into his hands, he slowly took over the Zaunite governing giant with his own acolytes. Now, fully possessed by his madness, he made it compulsory that everyone submits to the glorious evolution. Noone dared to contradict him, but when the other city-states of Demacia, Ionia, Noxus, Bandle City and Piltover refused, he began constructing war machines.

He dubbed them as the line of Battlecast War Machines, (BWM) and continued to take Valoran by surprised. The only city-states with the ability to resist Viktor's seize for power were Piltover, with many rushing with less destructive ways to counter the BWMs, and Ionia, too far for his missiles to reach even on the edge of land, and the BWM's were too heavy to deploy onto Ionia. Active resistances began to emerge in all areas of Valoran, with the most prominent resistance, the Resistance of Piltover, the RP. War began to wage. Piltovian forces, undergoing Viktor's evolution, were able to snatch the blueprints of a new schematic. The line of all new Battlecast Prime. The newest which is to recreate the being known as Cho'gath. This only made Piltover, Ionia, Bandle City, and the ruins of Demacia and Noxus want to defeat Viktor more.

War across Valoran.

You'll need everything you've got.

CURRENT FRONTS

Piltover: Defending against Evo troops.
Zaun: Attacking Piltover. Planning the invasion of Ionia. Deploying units to Bandle City. Has apprehending Twisted Fate. Anivia 20% life.
Ionia: Defenses are being mobilized against Zaun.
Bandle City: Under threat. Is ready for battle.
Shadow Isles: Moving north to fight Zaun.
Demcia: In ruins.
Noxus: In ruins
Freljord: Ravaged by last battle, in process of rebuilding.
Shadow Isles: In battle with forces including Battlecast Xerath and Singed.

TERRITORY HELD BY FORCES

With Territories

Without Territories

VIKTOR'S ARMY

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Sanchudarian 08-03-2012 05:54 PM

(Also, I'm going to make up my character as I go along. I forgot my old character's name =/)

Weenie Lord Shen 08-03-2012 06:00 PM

((Not really sure as to how to drop into this. Just a description and then go into things?))

Sanchudarian 08-03-2012 06:01 PM

((Oh yeah. You can start if you want.))

Ebonmaw Dragon 08-03-2012 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
V-BC/EBO-v44.dra.063490-01 BATTLECAST EBONMAW REPORTING.

Weenie Lord Shen 08-03-2012 06:07 PM

((Gotcha.))

His name was Jack. He walked around the towns of Piltover. He was looking around making some errands around the town. This whole Battlecast has flipped his life upside down. Now he had joined the Resistance. Although he was from Demacia, he joined Piltover mostly because of the fact that he his girlfriend lived there, and he wanted to be part of their resistance, to make sure she would be safe. His parents also moved here, although it was way before the incident. He was walking around the street, wondering if he'd spot any familiar faces.

Sanchudarian 08-03-2012 06:07 PM

((Look's like Viktor has Battlecast Dragons now. Hoshi.))

Sanchudarian 08-03-2012 06:11 PM

Reion, a professor at Heimerdinger's university, was locked in his room at the university. Though he was a yordle, he longs to make a mark before his death at the hands of Viktor. "I've got to help the resistance." He exclaimed to himself. He got off his chair and snatched his drawing of a scattering mine and headed off into the street, to the resistance's headquarters, where Heimerdinger was currently conferencing about the Battlecast threat.

Weenie Lord Shen 08-03-2012 06:13 PM

((Perhaps people who RP the champs should actually RP as said champs? Seems like it'd be fun.))

After finishing his errands he head back to resistance headquarters. He walked around the building sighing. He wondered where Heimerdinger was and the others. How could they even take this thing head on?

Ask the Herald 08-03-2012 06:17 PM

I have constructed an orbiting satellite capable of raining down rays of death upon those who resist.

How about that?