League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Australians aloud into competetive games! @ Riot (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2398028)

minimute 07-25-2012 03:48 PM

Australians aloud into competetive games! @ Riot

Ok, everyone whose in australia and wants to compete, give me a hand here!!

(im speaking hopefuly for all of you here and you posting here to help would be fantastic!)

I have had it, Riot has made both Season one and Season two World championships live and running, of course season one has ended but BOTH times neither had any australian players in it! ive looked around (it may just be me being a terrible detective) but i have not seen any australian qualifier games, matches or competitions!

Now i understand that league of legends is made in america and is a heavily american game more than it is australian, but its growing very quickly in australia and i have seen thousands of australian players trying to make teams to get up into the competition (myself included) and there have been no qualifier games for us to compete in!

considering this game has a "world Championship" that should then include us into it, however it has not.

im not going to go into the fact of us not having our own server as i know its just about impossible to get that due to economic viability, costs and so on, so theres no point in arguing for a sever, but we still deserve to be aloud into the championships, or even competetive play that actually means something! The ranked matches in-game (solo-queue or team-queue) dont mean anything if we cant follow through and make it into the world championships!

i myself have put plenty of time, effort and money into this game to make myself a great player, able to compete in the championships, but so far nothing!

everyone who agrees, post here and let riot know what needs to happen to make the "world championships" actually involve "world players"!!

(this has been posted in a few other areas, as i want as many people to help with this situation, hopefully riot wont ban/suspend or delete me or these posts >.>)

Libra Man 07-25-2012 04:54 PM

**** you what about NZ?

Hiahio 07-25-2012 08:05 PM

allowed*

g00gle it 10-25-2012 04:38 AM

gj

agreed
Quote:

Originally Posted by Minister Mute (Hozzászólás 27394236)
Ok, everyone whose in australia and wants to compete, give me a hand here!!

(im speaking hopefuly for all of you here and you posting here to help would be fantastic!)

I have had it, Riot has made both Season one and Season two World championships live and running, of course season one has ended but BOTH times neither had any australian players in it! ive looked around (it may just be me being a terrible detective) but i have not seen any australian qualifier games, matches or competitions!

Now i understand that league of legends is made in america and is a heavily american game more than it is australian, but its growing very quickly in australia and i have seen thousands of australian players trying to make teams to get up into the competition (myself included) and there have been no qualifier games for us to compete in!

considering this game has a "world Championship" that should then include us into it, however it has not.

im not going to go into the fact of us not having our own server as i know its just about impossible to get that due to economic viability, costs and so on, so theres no point in arguing for a sever, but we still deserve to be aloud into the championships, or even competetive play that actually means something! The ranked matches in-game (solo-queue or team-queue) dont mean anything if we cant follow through and make it into the world championships!

i myself have put plenty of time, effort and money into this game to make myself a great player, able to compete in the championships, but so far nothing!

everyone who agrees, post here and let riot know what needs to happen to make the "world championships" actually involve "world players"!!

(this has been posted in a few other areas, as i want as many people to help with this situation, hopefully riot wont ban/suspend or delete me or these posts >.>)

ColonelCreature 10-27-2012 07:08 PM

there is no point unless they put servers either here or in singapore or thereabouts. it's not feasible to expect us to actually compete against anyone from a country with a real internet connection. sad but true. < 1200 elo for life.

zarmega 10-28-2012 05:22 AM

I would Love that as I have made a team With a few NZ and AU players hopefully next year we will.

IBPro 10-30-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColonelCreature (Hozzászólás 30767089)
there is no point unless they put servers either here or in singapore or thereabouts. it's not feasible to expect us to actually compete against anyone from a country with a real internet connection. sad but true. < 1200 elo for life.

I do agree with the server issue since we don't really get below 170ms but would still be great to have a shot even with our ping