League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Persuading Riot to enable Ranked Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2392295)

Accursed Centaur 07-24-2012 03:46 AM

Persuading Riot to enable Ranked Dominion

Hi all,

I've been enamored with Dominion since its release, pretty much to the complete exclusion of SR, but, like many of you, it vexes me that we still don't have the option to play Ranked even though Riot said months ago that it was already implemented and that they were only waiting to 'flip the switch'. Some have suggested that Riot is worried about splitting up player pools further, but I agree with the notion that the existence of Ranked Dom would serve to draw a lot more people into the map!

I very much enjoy supporting Riot by buying RP, but I realized the other day that I haven't bought any in a while, and I've decided it's mainly due to my frustration with the lack of ostensible Dominion support. I don't do much in the way of posting (which just goes to show how much this topic means to me), but I was wondering how much more visibility we'd get if we started our own lil' petition showing how many of us would be eager to drop some money for RP if only they'd release Ranked Dominion. I know I, for one, would slam a crisp, clean Hamilton straight through my monitor as a result of their announcing Ranked. :3

Anyway, this is my attempt to shed a little more light on how desperate many of us are for Ranked Dominion to finally open up for us. Let's show Riot how excited we are to support them with our (prospective) wallets!

So.../signed? :)

0shi 07-24-2012 05:25 AM

Something seems up with this poll but I just can't put my finger on it...

Lerch 07-24-2012 01:38 PM

There are still major issue that need looked at before I believe Riot would consider ranked dominion if they even do.

Accursed Centaur 07-25-2012 09:39 PM

And what exactly are these issues? Does Twisted Treeline not suffer them? Obviously I myself suffer from sample bias, but I don't know a single person who plays TT as anything but the occasional drunken lark; how can TT have Ranked but not my Luscious, Unassuming Dominion? :C

FDru 07-25-2012 09:41 PM

Once again, ranked won't happen until the next competitive season starts (if it happens at all).

This is just common sense.

NamKim 07-25-2012 11:40 PM

At earliest, it would be Season 3 before Riot decides to make a Ranked Dominion.

However, no shame in convincing them to do it or reminders in doing it.

Makestro 07-26-2012 12:03 PM

I buy rp when I want rp, doesn't matter if they add ranked or not

AbsolutePK 07-26-2012 12:17 PM

I buy RP when I run out and there's skins going on sale I desire.

Nekrogen 07-26-2012 12:53 PM

Why buy RP when you can win it.

Yeah I'd buy RP.

Shangra 07-27-2012 06:53 PM

FPS drops and ATI card cursor bugs need to be fixed first. Otherwise no way.