League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 25

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Karma (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2376441)

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-19-2012 02:48 PM

Ask Karma

Namaste, Summoners, Champions, and denizens of Valoran.

Since my departure, it has come to my attention that many of my fellow champions have progressed and made surprising new turns in life, as well as carving a path for themselves. As a champion and a stalwart Ionian, i hope that in time, i may enlighten you to your own self as well.

I have returned from my meditation to answer the few questions you may have about me.

Iron Ambássador 07-19-2012 02:55 PM

Welcome back Enlightened One.

It is good that you have had time to meditate. It is something I cannot find time for myself most often, busy with my work and League matches. However, to my question.
Your fans you use upon the Fields. I am curious why someone such as yourself would have hidden blades within them. Is there any particular reason for this?

- Poppy

Vice Emargo 07-19-2012 02:58 PM

What is the light and dark colors in your clothes supposed to stand for?
PS: I've owned you as a champion for quite some time, and since the "small" nerf I've never been able to summon you nearly as well.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-19-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador (Hozzászólás 27162067)
Welcome back Enlightened One.

It is good that you have had time to meditate. It is something I cannot find time for myself most often, busy with my work and League matches. However, to my question.
Your fans you use upon the Fields. I am curious why someone such as yourself would have hidden blades within them. Is there any particular reason for this?

- Poppy

Namaste, Poppy, it has been a long time, perhaps we should discuss matters over tea..?

"I Digress. I find that although i can channel my inner strength to perform the feats that you see on the fields of justice, a gust of wind is not the best way to "harass" an enemy so to speak. By utilizing these blades, i can greater damage my enemies. Also, in an enlightened sense, by also healing my allies while damaging my foes, this can be compared to a balance, no?"

"I do hope this answers your question, Iron Ambassador."

Quote:

What is the light and dark colors in your clothes supposed to stand for?
PS: I've owned you as a champion for quite some time, and since the "small" nerf I've never been able to summon you nearly as well.
Namaste, Vice Embargo.
" The color of my clothes, while fashionable, also represent balance. Black and white, negative energy and positive energy, love and hate, death and life. Without each side supporting each other, neither would exist, it is essential to have an equal amount of both aspects to find the hidden strength we all have."

"Also, change in life happens, what matters most is how you adapt to the situation, summoner."

Ask Gragas 07-19-2012 03:13 PM

What's yer breakfast of champions?

Iron Ambássador 07-19-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Karmŕ (Hozzászólás 27162764)
Namaste, Poppy, it has been a long time, perhaps we should discuss matters over tea..?

I Digress. I find that although i can channel my inner strength to perform the feats that you see on the fields of justice, a gust of wind is not the best way to "harass" an enemy so to speak. By utilizing these blades, i can greater damage my enemies. Also, in an enlightened sense, by also healing my allies while damaging my foes, this can be compared to a balance, no?

I do hope this answers your question, Iron Ambassador.

It would be a pleasure to speak with you over tea Karma. However, my work is very time-consuming, and I will have to adjust my schedule. It may take some time to do so, so I shall inform you when I have cleared a time to discuss with you Enlightened One.

- Poppy

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-19-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Gragas (Hozzászólás 27162790)
What's yer breakfast of champions?

"Oh dear, you've taken Jax's role, i doubt hes going to be happy about that..."

"I digress. While i have had the honor of enjoying some of the world's finest foods, i find that simplicity is more satisfying that "noble" foods so to speak. "

"Every morning, i enjoy a cup of Jasmine tea, a platter of fruits and vegetables, and a bowl of rice, simple yet satisfying. "
"I follow this up with a session of meditation."

AskUdyr 07-19-2012 03:23 PM

Karma.

Tea?

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd 07-19-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskUdyr (Hozzászólás 27163272)
Karma.

Tea?

"Udyr, i would be delighted to accompany you for some tea."

AskVoidWalker 07-19-2012 04:12 PM

Dear Karma,

What is your stance on the Void? Also do you youself have a form of balance and if so what is it?

-Kassadin, The VoidWalker