League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Jayson The God OF Universe (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2365013)

pantofla 07-16-2012 04:22 PM

јαṡřṉ тнє go∂ oғ υиινєяѕє

8 Attachment(s)
Jason The God OF Universe

Overview:
Gender – Male.
Race – God
Attributes Fighter/Melee

[CENTER]The Story OF Jason [/CENTER]

[CENTER]Jason born at the kingdom of sun the 1412 earth year. Jason was born from the king of the sun and the queen of mother earth Jason was immortal and very powerful his strange was too high and his brother Christopher king was afraid of his power so he afraid maybe Jason become the next king so he says to his father to send Jason to earth to live with his mother Jason live on earth for 500 year there he discovers his power fighting the enemies of earth and the universe with the power of the sun nobody can't argument who was the next king of the sun but Jason was something more that Jason become the god of the universe when he learns how to use the power of the universe the strongest powers this is what he makes him the ALPHA and OMEGA of the universe[/CENTER]

Jason Statistics:

Base Stats:
Health: 500 (+93/level)
-HP/5: 8.25 (+0.95)
-Attack Damage: 58 (+4/level)
-Attack Speed: 0.679 (+2.6%)
-Mana: 200 (+37.5)
-Range: 125
-Armor: 25 (+3.5/level)
-Magic Resistance: 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed: 330

Abilities:

Passive

Attachment 491775 The Divine Strength

(Ex): Jason every time he use one skill or he hit a champion his AD increase. Every time he hit a champion his AD increase buy 5 (maximum 2) and every time he use a skill his AD increase by 3 (maximum 3 times) for 4 seconds

Q

Attachment 491776 Gamma rays

(Ex): Jason fires a skill shot in a line that will deal physical damage to all enemies his hit (range 500) and blind them (similar with teemo blind) (Gamma Ray is a linear instant skillshot. After a 0.75 second casting time Jason fires a ray from a dead star energy in the target direction, dealing physical damage to all enemy units hit.)

Mana Cost -40
Physical Damage: 80 / 115 / 150 / 185 / 220 (+0.9 per bonus attack damage)
Cooldown: 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 seconds
Duration: of blind 0.5/1/1.5/2

W

Attachment 491777 Solar Rays

(Ex): Jason unleashes a Solar ray forward in a line that affects the first enemy it hits, dealing physical damage to it and reducing its armor by 15% for 4 seconds (Solar Ray is a collision linear skillshot that deals physical damage to the first target it hits and reduces its armor for 4 seconds.)

Mana Cost: 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65
Physical Damage:80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+0.5 per bonus attack damage)
Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds
Armor Debuff 15% Duration 4 seconds
Range:500

E

Attachment 491778 The Gravity OF The Moon

(Ex): Gravity of the moon is a ground targeted area of effect ability that creates an area like the moon at the target area. Enemy units within the field have a stacking debuff applied that slows their movement speed,to 1 for 4 seconds (You can use abilities and flash and you can move its similiar with stun but you are not stunned )

Mana cost :80
Cooldown: 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 seconds
Duration: 1/2/2.5/3/4

R

Attachment 491779 Super Nova

(Ex): Jason starts channeling and begins to sap a large area around him of heat, in order to create the super nova after he channeling for 2 seconds,he deals massive physical damage to all enemies caught in the area and leave the ground burning to deal additional magic damage for the next 4 seconds

Mana Cost: 100/120/130
Cooldown:100 / 90 / 80 seconds
Damage(from explosion) 500 / 700 /850 (+1 per attack damage )
Area additional Damage: 100/150/200 (+0.4 Ability power)
Radius of AoE: 900

Jason speech

Upon Selection:

Can you handle my power summoner?

Moving:

Gods don't fear
lets do this
i feel sorry for them
lets go for the win
what you think you can handle me?
i am gonna show them no mercy

Attacking:

beg for mercy
how dare you to challenge me
you believe in god now?
this is your power? haha

Jokes :

Joke 1 Shift 1 : Here is the real god
Joke 2 Shift 2 : how dare to stand against me i am the god of universe
Joke 3 Shift 3 : Dance? if you want someone to make him dance buy a puppet not a god
Joke 4 Shift 4 : Laugh? Gods don't laugh

well you can see 4 jokes because i want this champ to not be same like the other that champ don't like to dance or to laugh !!!

This is how a champ like him gonna look like :

Attachment 491781 Attachment 491783 Attachment 491784

This is the champ i would like to see in the field of justice pleazz let me know what you think if you notice something wrong feel free to mention and if you think some power is OP or that champ already is idea from someone else let me know thanks and i hope you guys like it :)

Edit 1 1000 views ^^
Edit 2 OMG 2000 views keep it alive guys
Edit 3 3000 views zomg :D guys bump it too :P

Edit 3 4500 views :D Bump it too guys and give a feedback :)

pantofla 07-17-2012 03:57 AM

fix skills and add art work of the champion

Mr Scarface Zeus 07-17-2012 08:10 AM

well i think that guy is fun to play but the Q seem OP because can you imagine teemo to have the ability to make all the enemys in the path blind for 2 secons? but ok and i think ultimate damage is OP to i mean 1.6k mixed damage for 4 secons? but i think is so high because is like nunus ulti right?

pantofla 07-17-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Scarface Zeus (Hozzászólás 27053952)
well i think that guy is fun to play but the Q seem OP because can you imagine teemo to have the ability to make all the enemys in the path blind for 2 secons? but ok and i think ultimate damage is OP to i mean 1.6k mixed damage for 4 secons? but i think is so high because is like nunus ulti right?

Well actualy The Q is not OP because is a skill shot you need some skills to hit the enemys teemos Q is lock skill so i dont think is so OP and the ultimate yeah its like nunus ulti so if you stop it deal 0 damage plus its AOE skill if you leave the area you recive 0 damage i mean a flash can save you from that ulti so i dont think the damage its so high

Light Padawan 07-17-2012 12:40 PM

sorry is too shinny for me ...

pantofla 07-17-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light Padawan (Hozzászólás 27064275)
sorry is too shinny for me ...

i dont realy get what you say...

NEET Senpai 07-17-2012 01:30 PM

there are a lot of issues with this idea. first of all you're using the idea of god which can offend some of the community and cause some of the younger players to stop playing because their parents might be offended. secondly, your taking spells from other champions and just making them op. the q is pretty much exactly similar xeraths q but with a blind and op ad ratios. the w is takin from the idea of the first spell which suggests u had no ideas left. the e is almost exactly similar to viktors stun but completely op because it's quite frankly retarded, it being able to slow to 1 just makes me think u have no effort to think, and not to mention it silences, that spell is practically an aoe stun which has never been done because it's overpowered to the highest degree. the ultimate is just the idea of ziggs ult but scaling on idea with a shorter range. gtfo plz

pantofla 07-17-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8URNT (Hozzászólás 27066290)
there are a lot of issues with this idea. first of all you're using the idea of god which can offend some of the community and cause some of the younger players to stop playing because their parents might be offended. secondly, your taking spells from other champions and just making them op. the q is pretty much exactly similar xeraths q but with a blind and op ad ratios. the w is takin from the idea of the first spell which suggests u had no ideas left. the e is almost exactly similar to viktors stun but completely op because it's quite frankly retarded, it being able to slow to 1 just makes me think u have no effort to think, and not to mention it silences, that spell is practically an aoe stun which has never been done because it's overpowered to the highest degree. the ultimate is just the idea of ziggs ult but scaling on idea with a shorter range. gtfo plz

Well i use the god of universe i don't think that hurt any religion.. i mean kids see the avengers right? there we see 3 gods i dont think nobody got hurt about his religion.. second the Q is not like xerath and basicly if you know science Gamma rays this is how they work they go to the straight line and hit evrything and if that ray hit a human first he gonna lose his vision and the he gonna die... but this is science stuffs.. just say.. the second skill is solar ray the same stuff A RAY ray move only straight just say here to let you know you can see how a solar ray work...the stun is from the gravity as you can see the name maybe its look like victor but again i go how the moon gravity work against the human they cant walk they fly so in the game they cant walk...and the ulti how its look like ziggs? ziggs send a bomb i say i create a super nova do you ever open a book about universe to see what super nova is? so pleazz before you say your opinion i respect it but at least say stuffs you know no just something to say.. have fun

extra pop 07-17-2012 01:43 PM

god this looks similiar to my support champ mariah.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=Mariah
anyway for this champ i would suggest that his Q and W are not so similiar to eachother and that his E also gives buffs to allies.

pantofla 07-17-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extra pop (Hozzászólás 27066798)
god this looks similiar to my support champ mariah.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=Mariah
anyway for this champ i would suggest that his Q and W are not so similiar to eachother and that his E also gives buffs to allies.

well they r similiar about the concept both from universe.. yeah well you cant know when someone have the same idea about a champion from universe xD but in the powers i don't see something the same.
About his Q and W well they r RAYS so they need to be skill shot this is how a RAY work and his E why he give buff? only slow the enemies and silence them have nothing to do with allies.
Anyway thanks for the tips and have fun ^^