League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   'buy' Elo (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2352275)

Unlimited Life 07-13-2012 07:54 AM

'buy' Elo

So theres this website offering ppl to play on ur accounts and get to a set Elo by carrying your game a hefty price indeed do you guys thinks its ok to do this bcoz I thought if ur playing at a Elo ur not meant to you'll just fall down to where u were before they also offer expert lessons If u want the link tell me on this thread and il say

Rougin88 07-13-2012 08:01 AM

What you need to do is send that information to the LOL support so then can inspect the website themselves. I do not think it is a good idea to pay people to give you a high ELO knowing that it will defiantly drop since you might not be that good. DO NOT DO IT!

Please post the website to the LOL support group or post it here and I will post it to them

Vizzlepeez 07-13-2012 08:36 AM

Ya i actually played with a guy claiming he was doing this. The fact there is a market for this service in LoL just shows how many people think they should be pro when they arent. Its a waste of money and know one cares about your elo wen u cant back it up with skills

Ev1LLe 07-13-2012 09:14 AM

I got down to 690 ELO thinking it was everyone's fault but my own.

After alot of games, duo queueing and overall just getting better at the game I have gotten to 1350.

Now if people want to pay to have someone get their ELO up to a average/respectful ranking it will only hurt them in the end, they aren't getting any better and TBH being able to advance through the below average ELO rankings has actually made me a much better player.

Ambiience 07-13-2012 11:04 AM

dont do it they might steal your account and you will end up dropping again

Jimboob 07-13-2012 11:18 AM

What the heck. Earn it yourself.

Fluffyknowsyou 07-13-2012 11:59 AM

xD That's so lame if you can't climb out of yer own elo

Pentakill Jones 07-13-2012 12:03 PM

The thing about that is that when you get to the higher Elo you still won't know how to play with that level of skill so you will just fall right back down to your old Elo. What you should do is get it yourself if you care about it so much.

Galivet 07-13-2012 03:30 PM

I have a friend who couldn't get out of sub-1000 elo for months because of trolls, afkers, and newbie teammates. He was a good player every time we played together, but not good enough to carry his team consistently in elo hell. A couple of times he managed to grind his way up to the high 900s, but both times a huge bad-luck losing streak dragged him back down into the 800s where he mostly hovered.

He paid someone to rank his account up to 1400 elo. Rather than dropping down, he's climbed to 1480 over the past month.

It's way, way harder to climb to 1400 than it is to win 50% of your games at 1400. It's all about getting past that huge ****ing hump at 1200 where all the first-time ranked idiots enter the ranked system. Those noobs are like a fast-flowing river of feces pulling everyone sub-1200 down towards 0 elo. It's hard to swim against that current.

Fluffyknowsyou 07-13-2012 03:33 PM

That's pathetic brah, I along with may other players climbed from sub 1000 on our own by learning our niche and how to deal with less than cooperative players.