League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2341879)

Jujubee 07-10-2012 07:56 PM

There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones.

Clothed/Demure/Not Overly Sexy:

Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Fiora, Irelia, Karma, Kayle, Leona, Lulu, Lux, Orianna, Poppy, Riven, Shyvana, Soraka, Tristana and Vayne = 17

Sexy:

Ahri, Akali, Caitllyn, Cass, Eve, Janna, Katarina, Leblanc, Miss Fortune, Morgana, Nidalee, Sejuani, Sivir and Sona. = 14

So please stop the stupid complains about "over-sexualization" it's so freaking dumb.

Edit: Wow, I posted this and replied a couple times then went to sleep. Didn't think it would get a bunch of Zileas (troll) posts and this
many upvotes. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sevchenko (Hozzászólás 26772482)
I guess you can consider Cass as sexy, if you're into that sort of thing.

Yes, I do find Cass sexy. o.O

Edit: Who cares about this topic anymore? this thread is now owned by Zileas.

Edit: Okay, Phreak just arrived.

Aspari 07-10-2012 07:57 PM

balberith 07-10-2012 07:57 PM

um but they aren't fat like the women complaining about it

Jujubee 07-10-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sevchenko (Hozzászólás 26772482)

It's not just her look, it's also how she speaks and her background story.

ColdSpyder 07-10-2012 07:58 PM

They all look athletic and have an appealing figure.
Forget that this game is about the most fit and violent beings in the world clashing in an arena and the few exceptions to the "Fit" look are either non-humanoid, magically imbued and always drunk (Which tbh is scarier than anything else. Drunk people don't feel pain =o), orrrr technologically enchanced.

Either way, fat chicks need love too.

Reynolja 07-10-2012 07:59 PM

If you're going to count Cass as sexy you need to add Soraka and Shyv to that list. Soraka has ALL THE SIDEBOOB EVER. Shyv wears a bikini into battle.

Also Ashe wears a miniskirt but is from the arctic climate. Given that I wouldnt classify her as clothed.

Lord Tumbles 07-10-2012 08:00 PM

so female gragas? maybe his sister so hillbilly gragas will have someone to get it on with?

Vicious Frog 07-10-2012 08:00 PM

I find Annie sexy..

Masticatorr 07-10-2012 08:00 PM

If you think about it, these champions are running around (1000s of themselves) around a giant field fighting to the death over and over again.

How would you not stay in shape unless you were Gragas?

Reynolja 07-10-2012 08:01 PM

Also Riven, Vayne, Leona all have more revealing skins now, so you can make them sexy if you so choose.