League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Will stealth rework work well in Dom? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2340768)

OxBaker 07-10-2012 04:54 PM

Will stealth rework work well in Dom?

Just curious, based on what you've read so far of the Eve/Twitch reworks do you think it will make them viable choices that feel balanced on Dom or will it lead to a lot more frustration for all the other players?

I won't say much of my own opinion yet for fear of being on the wrong side of the issue and getting down-voted into oblivion but I do think that the stealth detecting items are gonna get a lot more popular when it happens.

I'm referring to this BTW...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2340178

GET REKT FGT 07-10-2012 05:03 PM

I think it's great.

As an old Eve player it sounds great. She's getting an AoE slow and increased durability for an ult. Her passive is now stealth so she's stealthed almost 100% of the time (Take that, Shaco!!!) More targets with Hate Spike with a longer range, and MS boosts... She'll be slightly overpowered I think for a little while, either that or she'll completely shut out Shaco in terms of the kit she'd bring to the table (unless Shaco goes AP).

As for twitch...he'll still be Twitch from the looks of it, except more stronger since his Expunge will scale off AP and AD, including his other quality-of-life buffs. Still sounds squishy to me though.

FDru 07-10-2012 05:18 PM

We don't know the specifics about Twitch yet but they made it sound like his stealth was going to be more like Deceive. That is pretty nice, since Twitch is usually so squishy he dies before his stealth can reactivate. But then again there is Sweeper. He probably won't be much better off.

Volandum 07-10-2012 05:22 PM

Eve's old ult was extremely strong, nukes are boring. Movement steroid on a long cooldown ult really... it's not hard to have it up whenever thanks to the very easy refresh.

Shaco has escapes though.

GET REKT FGT 07-10-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volandum (Hozzászólás 26762623)
Eve's old ult was extremely strong, nukes are boring. Movement steroid on a long cooldown ult really... it's not hard to have it up whenever thanks to the very easy refresh.

Shaco has escapes though.

True...but in exchange she's getting short MS boosts with a passive increase (at least from what I read). Shaco has awesome escapes but I'll be ****ed if the boxes aren't his only thing he contributes to teamfights :( Utility-wise I think the new Eve might have something on Shaco, however I think AP Shaco will still dominate the jungles xD

Volandum 07-10-2012 06:18 PM

I've seen AD shacos come in, murder people pretty hard especially with that aoe hard cc.

Losing that really strong steroid (75% AS!) for a nuke is disappointing. Most ultimate nukes are disappointing, especially with no hard cc.

jars 07-10-2012 06:27 PM

sounds worse for eve tbh. she's best as an ad champ, this is taking that away

Argodis 07-10-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jars (Hozzászólás 26765009)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Statikk (Hozzászólás 26758270)
XuWarrior!!!! =D

Well, I've tried to leave the door open for which way Eve can build. I'd like for all of those to be on some level viable.

Our internal testing has led us to stick with the hybrid Eve build using items like Trinity Force and Hextech Gunblade as staples for her. Other common items that have been bought are Wriggle's and Wit's End. This build is very reliable.

Nome has played her with a more aggressive AD build and done really great in top lane (Doran's Blades, Trinity Force, Infinity Edge).

There have been others who have experimented with full on AP builds (Deathcap, Lichbane) which seem to have a lot of mid game presence but leaves her very vulnerable later on. Perhaps a build using Rylai's would work, I'm actually not sure.

I'm sure you guys will find all sorts of ways to play her and we'll quickly see what is best and what isn't.

Regardless, this is a nerf to Eve imo. Riot's reworks tend to be underwhelming initially. She will probably be underpowered at released and slowly buffed up to par afterwards. As an Eve player, I like some of the changes but there are some that I do not like. Specifically, I'm going to miss her old ult.

The thing with Eve is that her current kit is perfectly viable. Riot has just chosen to neuter her early game since she is apparently "toxic." Once Eve obtains Trinity Force and another AD item, she is one the strongest champs in the game. I'm not sure if that will be true after the rework.

Redenbacher 07-10-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jars (Hozzászólás 26765009)

I don't think we'll really know that until we see the numbers.

inFe eD 07-10-2012 08:09 PM

Impossible to tell without any concrete information.