League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "BEST" teammates EVER!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=234060)

Deimos IV 09-04-2010 04:21 AM

"BEST" teammates EVER!!!

LOL just played against the best alistar ever. he decides to stack health and mana potions at level 15, and ONLY health and mana. ZERO actual items. i ask him what he's doing and he says that he is "building your(as in me, of course) mom." he then precedes to rush the enemy base and stand clear of their turrets and dances there waiting to be killed by our enemy. he then continuously ran into the jungle after that to look for enemies to kill him. after he is 0/11/0 he decides to start building something; useless boots and a rod of ages. he gets killed again and our enemy makes my favorite statement from that match, saying he liked his potions build better. he of course calls US the noobs and asks if anyone would like to be his friend. that was good for a chuckle. any of you guys had any similar stories?

Memorylame 09-04-2010 04:23 AM

hahahaha...he was building your mom...classic

Sardoni 09-04-2010 04:24 AM

A blitzcrank that bought nothing but sight wards and put them in our base and then charged their turret and yanked people into their own summoner pool.

Deimos IV 09-04-2010 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sardoni (Hozzászólás 2738128)
A blitzcrank that bought nothing but sight wards and put them in our base and then charged their turret and yanked people into their own summoner pool.

lol think you already aced me!

dan Ddt 09-04-2010 04:28 AM

did you win ?

Deimos IV 09-04-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan Ddt (Hozzászólás 2738155)
did you win ?

we got destroyed! i was cho and i had to carry. our malzahar fed too, but he at least tried. so we we're pretty much 3v7 since our teammates were only hurting us.

Unclephillip 09-04-2010 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memorylame (Hozzászólás 2738117)
hahahaha...he was building your mom...classic

This guy has a point that was classic

broski

Eninya 09-04-2010 05:23 AM

I played with an incredibly bad Malphite that I laned with as Akali, and a friend who soloed mid as Teemo. Captain America Malphite decides not harassing our lane and we ultimately get killed quite a bit, and he blames Teemo the entire match before rage quitting on his period.

sultanbacon 09-04-2010 05:34 AM

They're everywhere, because nobody ever gets banned for griefing**. I've been told writing messages in wards is actually quite fun depending on the rage you receive.

**There's a summoner whose profile I've been checking every few days, he hasn't had a single win, kill, death or assist in over 31 games and counting since mid-August. Every single game except 2 (well done to those teams of 4) is a 0-0-0 loss, and yet his creep kills vary from as low as 3 to as high as 240. There's no way he's doing this for weeks on end unreported.

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe 09-04-2010 05:37 AM

then he isn't the best teammate ever, he's the worst.
why did you title the thread best teammate ever?