League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   'you got me killed no mia? your a noob"... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2335635)

XxCriusXx21 07-09-2012 07:13 AM

'you got me killed no mia? your a noob"...

"but i ward whole river, you mean you couldnt look at map?"

its not my job to look at map its yours to say mia... NOOOB!!!

that is a conversation that happened to me in a game last night.. i was playing support and have atleast 12 wards all over map.. haha

DasTimE 07-09-2012 07:24 AM

How in the hell do you build your normal build AND have 12 wards as support without CSing?

KROTANK 07-09-2012 07:44 AM

Welcome to League of Legends.

If you ever make any mistake in-game, it's probably because you're a noob and should uninstall the LoL client immediately.

Or at least, that's what about 40% of players seem to think.

XxCriusXx21 07-09-2012 07:48 AM

i didnt bulid normal.. i was in a 3 man premade and they all wanted me to ward like crazy and the 2 guys on the team freaked outt,,

Vizzlepeez 07-09-2012 07:58 AM

maybe u just shoulda said mia

XxCriusXx21 07-09-2012 08:04 AM

lmao people cant look at the map. when the whole rive and jungle are visible? im always looking at the map.. thats what its there for, and thats why they out wards in the game

Sam Is Whoa 07-09-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez (Hozzászólás 26704222)
maybe u just shoulda said mia

You and ppl of your ilk are what is wrong with this community. Everyone thinks they should have things done for them. Riot should eliminate chat completely because 9/10 times its only used for abuse. Look at your map. If you die by a gank or walk into a bush with 4 ppl waiting its ALWAYS your fault and yours alone. If your mid doesnt follow their lane counter down and someone escapes with 100 hp thats their fault. Otherwise man up and take responsibility for your failures.

Tldr maybe you should learn responsibility and become a better player.

sugarcrotch 07-09-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa (Hozzászólás 26705637)
You and ppl of your ilk are what is wrong with this community. Everyone thinks they should have things done for them. Riot should eliminate chat completely because 9/10 times its only used for abuse. Look at your map. If you die by a gank or walk into a bush with 4 ppl waiting its ALWAYS your fault and yours alone. If your mid doesnt follow their lane counter down and someone escapes with 100 hp thats their fault. Otherwise man up and take responsibility for your failures.

Tldr maybe you should learn responsibility and become a better player.

i think he was being sarcastic bro..

Vizzlepeez 07-09-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrguy (Hozzászólás 26706034)
i think he was being sarcastic bro..

Clearly

But since he got so pissed ill refute his statements.

People know where people ward. If u consider urself a good support u should be calling out where uve seen the enemy ward. So enemy ahri disappears from mid, is she b? Who the **** knows. All the sudden she is in the bottom or top pushes (not even the river bush) and bot had no indication of her being there. If mid calls a mia everyone is on their toes, and if he says mid is back then u can have a better indication of what is going on. Sometimes wards time out( as they tend to do every 180secs) bot is blind for lets say 20 seconds until they can safely place another, cuz honestly it isnt always safe. mid doesnt call mia and all the sudden bot is getting ganked or tower dove. And i havent even mentioned that mid should be following their lane to try and counter gank. Ur answer to my sarcastic response shows ur actually the problem here. People should call mias as well as warding. I never said anyone should blame deaths on missed mias but the effort of taking one second to type mia to keep ur team more informed in a "team based strategy game" seems worth it to me...noob

Sam Is Whoa 07-09-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez (Hozzászólás 26706615)
Clearly

But since he got so pissed ill refute his statements.

People know where people ward. If u consider urself a good support u should be calling out where uve seen the enemy ward. So enemy ahri disappears from mid, is she b? Who the **** knows. All the sudden she is in the bottom or top pushes (not even the river bush) and bot had no indication of her being there. If mid calls a mia everyone is on their toes, and if he says mid is back then u can have a better indication of what is going on. Sometimes wards time out( as they tend to do every 180secs) bot is blind for lets say 20 seconds until they can safely place another, cuz honestly it isnt always safe. mid doesnt call mia and all the sudden bot is getting ganked or tower dove. And i havent even mentioned that mid should be following their lane to try and counter gank. Ur answer to my sarcastic response shows ur actually the problem here. People should call mias as well as warding. I never said anyone should blame deaths on missed mias but the effort of taking one second to type mia to keep ur team more informed in a "team based strategy game" seems worth it to me...noob

Once again you prove your ignorance. The noob statement at the end of your post shows that you are that person who rages when you get ganked pushing a tower with everyone mia.but hey i guess I'm the noob because I'm the one who watches the map and trys not to get caught out of position. I guess that I'm the noob because i have map awareness and understand when ppl are missing from lanes not to push out to dangerous positions. Sorry for being a noob with intelligence.guess i should uninstall because i think when i play the game. Sorry community.

If your argument holds so true that this is a game of team work (which i agree) then solo que should be disabled and the mini map scrapped. But its about individuals teaming up and they don't always communicate. It is not the supports job to watch the map 24/7 its your job to keep yourself informed with the help of your teammates, not for everyone to tell you what's going on while you miss easy last hits and miss the flash of the jungler on your locked screen. I agree mia should be called but it is not mandatory nor is it the reason you or a teammate died. The same way calling mia works by making teammates cautious is the same way watching your mini map works.

Your post is not "clearly" sarcastic as emotion is not conveyed in text.