League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   A Day on Mount Targon [Open RP] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2330788)

AskPantheon 07-07-2012 08:35 PM

A Day on Mount Targon [Open RP]

In the center of the Great Barrier lies Mount Targon, the tallest mountain in all of Valoran. The snowy slopes, cold winds, and scarce food make Mount Targon a difficult landscape for survival. The air is thin, and one may find it hard to breathe so high up.

Far above the clouds on Mount Targon resides a stalwart tribe of people known as the Rakkor who still revere combat and war as ultimate artforms. They live and breath only for battle. Each member of the tribe is bred to be a disciplined and vicious warrior, preferring to battle soldiers of either the Noxian or Demacian armies only when outnumbered at least ten to one. Rakkor warriors are trained not only to be as lethal with their bare hands as the most capable martial artists, but also to fiercely wield the many relic-weapons of the tribe.

Rather than a pursuit of war, Mount Targon’s peak is reserved for a special group of Rakkor who answer to a “higher” calling. Members of this group, called the Solari, retire their mantles of war, choosing instead to devote their lives to reverence of the sun. According to legend, the Solari were formed by a warrior who could call the raw might of the sun down upon his enemies in combat. He claimed Mount Targon’s summit, the point on Valoran closest to the sun, for his solar devotion, a tradition which generations of Solari have preserved to this day.

Important notes

Entry is only granted with explicit authorization from either myself or Leona, or through trial by combat. One can try to sneak in, but it will not be easy.

Trial by combat is single combat against a NPC warrior that I control.Use of magic in single combat will have you be disqualified. I can simply refuse to fight you if your character has an issue with godmodding or being overly powerful.

Combat on Mount Targon is difficult. The soldiers you face are not simple grunts, everyone has been trained from birth to become fighting machines. You cannot dispatch a squad single handed with no difficulty. Soldiers will also be controlled by me. Rakkoran champions(Myself and Leona)can and will be dispatched in extreme cases to deal with you.

Just as certain champions have the ability to godmod in extreme cases in other "Day in" threads, myself and Leona are the ultimate authority here.

Play nice, have fun, and obey the rules.

Vice Emargo 07-07-2012 08:43 PM

(( Awesome ))

Vice Emargo 07-07-2012 08:45 PM

Stares at the clouds that hide the peak of Mount Targon. Well, I am mostly prepared...I just have to sleep and ready my weapons and hiking equipment for the travel...also to avoid Fizz's friend from chewing my face off..

AskPantheon 07-08-2012 09:23 AM

((So are you just gonna stand there or do something?))

Razie 07-08-2012 04:34 PM

Razmig finally reaches the mountain, and begins his ascent to the top for his trial.

This wont be easy, but it's the only way i'll get stronger. i wont have my magic to protect me forever.

( i'll be able to do the test in a bit, playing a few games with friends.))

AskVoidWalker 07-08-2012 04:38 PM

(( would my nether blade count as magic? ))

AskMadmanMundo 07-08-2012 04:39 PM

Mundo lumbers his way of the mountain, thinking he could topple any opponent except maybe the Artisan himself.

"It is good to finally have somewhere where the warriors aren't completely useless."

((Come at me bro.))

AskPantheon 07-08-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razmig (Hozzászólás 26680040)
Razmig finally reaches the mountain, and begins his ascent to the top for his trial.

This wont be easy, but it's the only way i'll get stronger. i wont have my magic to protect me forever.

( i'll be able to do the test in a bit, playing a few games with friends.))

((No worries.))

As Ramzig approaches the top of the mountain, a sentry calls out.

"Halt! What business do you have here?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskVoidWalker (Hozzászólás 26680150)
(( would my nether blade count as magic? ))

((Nether blade is acceptable.))

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo (Hozzászólás 26680220)
Mundo lumbers his way of the mountain, thinking he could topple any opponent except maybe the Artisan himself.

"It is good to finally have somewhere where the warriors aren't completely useless."

((Come at me bro.))

Should Mundo look further up the mountain, he would see a man standing atop a small pile of rocks. He calls out.

"What business do you have here, Madman of Zaun?"

AskMadmanMundo 07-08-2012 04:48 PM

Mundo laughs up at the man.

"The rocks make you feel more significant boy? Mundo is here for physical training, and to learn new fighting styles."

AskVoidWalker 07-08-2012 04:49 PM

Kassadin currently completely covered in a robes slowly walks up the mountain.