League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   QQ thread...sorry (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2321747)

jessejsteeltown 07-05-2012 11:06 AM

QQ thread...sorry

so in threes...
(i'm already prepared for downvotes but whatever)
does anyone think that jungling is overpowered...
you shut down the jungle with wards and kill him many times.
then the lane champs steamroll by being ahead by 4 levels...
you just can't last long enough to get to late game...no matter how much you farm
fyi we controlled dragon and redbuff all game and still were not able to keep up with the two solo lane champs.
just wanna know what people think...that actually play TT

edit* was in general discussion originally.

Snappeii 07-05-2012 12:54 PM

quit this game ****ing retarded piece of **** fat mexican ****ing ****

Exotic3s 07-05-2012 08:21 PM

HMU if you want a jungler I will jungle and won't get shut down. Its called Udyr. (even though I have never been him) or ww. I can even 1v2 bot. BUt junglin gives you a HUGE boost if your team can 1v2 bot good and if your jungler is good.

GingaPuck 07-05-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessejsteeltown (Hozzászólás 26552201)
so in threes...
(i'm already prepared for downvotes but whatever)
does anyone think that jungling is overpowered...
you shut down the jungle with wards and kill him many times.
then the lane champs steamroll by being ahead by 4 levels...
you just can't last long enough to get to late game...no matter how much you farm
fyi we controlled dragon and redbuff all game and still were not able to keep up with the two solo lane champs.
just wanna know what people think...that actually play TT

edit* was in general discussion originally.

I've had similar issues where I will completely own my lane as solo top while bot still 2 v 2's, yet the person im laning against can switch to jungling for not even 2 minutes and end up 2 levels higher than me. 3 v 3 jungle is worth too much exp or something.

Goatbear 07-06-2012 05:02 AM

I suppose the answer is counter jungling, if the issue you have is that they are out leveling you by having two solo lanes (and no one else on you team wants to do it) then counter jungle, or, if nothing else harrass their jungler. Learn the jungle pattern for TT and exploit it to know where he will be for a gank/ buff steal, or get there first and steal his creeps so he can't level. You'll both come up weak, but evenly so and you won't have two solo lanes out leveling you because you have two solo lanes too.

Deathcapt 07-06-2012 10:49 AM

If you see that they're jungling, and you don't have one, set up a kill lane top. And Counter jungle

jessejsteeltown 07-06-2012 09:53 PM

we countered the jungler hard...killed him twice but then the guys in lane just farm and farm and steam roll when we come back from the kill...it sucked..
oh well :p