League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask the Nine Tailed Fox (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2292813)

Electrocret 06-27-2012 05:59 PM

Ask the Nine Tailed Fox

Greetings Summoners,

I apologize for my disappearance, I had travelled to Ionia in order to solve... Personal problems.

But now I am back and ready for more questions! Do not ask me why I decided on leaving, though. It really means a lot to me.

Ask Fizz 06-27-2012 06:00 PM

What's your breakfast of champions? And why are you so pretty?

-Fizz

NVDax 06-27-2012 06:05 PM

Dear Ahri

I still greatly enjoy our time on the fields together, you were one of the first champions I summoned that skill just came natural. I must ask, what in the world are you going to do when you become "human". Also, what is your opinion on The Void?

Midnight Firefox 06-27-2012 06:18 PM

Ahri, can I have kimono like yours? I absolutely adore your clothing.~

Rawrwott 06-27-2012 06:19 PM

Does your charm spell actually "charm" champions, or does it just make them walk towards you?

AskMadmanMundo 06-27-2012 06:23 PM

Can Mundo feel you tails? They look soft.

Electrocret 06-27-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Fizz (Hozzászólás 26224898)
What's your breakfast of champions? And why are you so pretty?

-Fizz

I remain true to my original form, and honestly, it wasn't hard to adapt to human tastes. Eggs and bacon are my favorites to start the day off.

By the way, I love fish too... Not as breakfast though, of course.

Why I'm so pretty? I don't even know why. I wanted to become human... Not a beautiful human.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NVDax (Hozzászólás 26225059)
Dear Ahri

I still greatly enjoy our time on the fields together, you were one of the first champions I summoned that skill just came natural. I must ask, what in the world are you going to do when you become "human". Also, what is your opinion on The Void?

What made me want to become human in the first place is your society. The way it works, although with all the problems that it may trigger, is so flawless and inter connected. It just seems like it gives a meaning to life. Maybe I'm just crazy... But it is far more complex than the somewhat "boring" life I had back in the Ionian forests.

When I become human, I only wish in perfecting mankind. Fighting in the League in order to solve political matters and avoiding more natural disasters to Runeterra, while indirectly protecting my old fox fellows seems to work very well to me so far. I don't know what I would do after that, honestly.

As for the Void, my knowledge of it is very limited, and so is everyone's else too, apparently. I think of it as some sort of gate to terrible unhuman beings from an unknown dimension with only one objective in their minds: Spoiling Runeterra. Or perhaps other worlds as well...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppyykins (Hozzászólás 26225509)
Ahri, can I have kimono like yours? I absolutely adore your clothing.~

You can, but I intend in looking unique, you know. It's part of what makes me so successful in the fields.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWinrawr (Hozzászólás 26225554)
Does your charm spell actually "charm" champions, or does it just make them walk towards you?

My charming does indeed "charm" champions. If they didn't already fall for me just by looking, they will be mind controlled to forcefully do it.

I don't know why they mindlessly walk towards me when I cast it, though...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo (Hozzászólás 26225687)
Can Mundo feel you tails? They look soft.

No you cannot. I don't trust you, Madman.

AskMadmanMundo 06-27-2012 06:28 PM

Oh come on! Just a little feel pleeeeeeeeeeease?

Rawrwott 06-27-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfire Ahri (Hozzászólás 26225799)
I don't know why they mindlessly walk towards me when I cast it, though...

Heheh, I wonder why...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfire Ahri (Hozzászólás 26225799)
By the way, I love fish too... Not as breakfast though, of course.

...Do you like caviar?

Ask Fizz 06-27-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWinrawr (Hozzászólás 26225892)
...Do you like caviar?

Baby eater.