League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Demacian Delicacies, Delivered! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=228113)

nikasaur 08-30-2010 11:09 AM

Demacian Delicacies, Delivered!

1 Attachment(s)
Feeding time!

For the past few weeks, summoners have slaved away in kitchens with tubes of icing and multitudes of sharp utensils to concoct the winner of the Demacian Delicacies contest. This was no small feat and as you’ll see, the winners were no small group. We Rioterz were overwhelmed with the ingenuity and talent in these delightful selections, and developed a strange craving for sweets while judging.

It was hard, nearly impossible, but we narrowed it down to these incredible submissions. Summoners, may we present to you the winners of the Demacian Delights contest!

Isomalt & Fluxions (NA)
Thessaly (NA)
Bobert7 (EU)
MoQwai (EU)
Muffinhug (NA)
Hope
Koops (NA)
Micro788 (NA)
Nastharl (NA)
Daemakon (NA)
Newnie (NA)
Arkaether & Dimorden (NA)
verTax (EU)
Xeilo & Wanukel (EU)
Sartuk (NA)

These incredible creations get a 5,000 RP reward for their mastery of fondant, marzipan and assorted vegetables.

…But what about all the Amumus?

Apparently when you guys think of “food” and “champions,” certain themes come to mind immediately, so they get categories all their own. Winners of our most popular themes get 2,800 RP for being the best of the bunch, along with a few entries we couldn’t pass up who get 1,380 RP for their effort. Ready for some edible art?

Amumu: Trixabella (NA), Cherushii (NA)
Honorable Mention: Rhaygar (EU)

Baron: Sir HN (EU), Ariyana (NA)

Blitz: Sk1n J0b (NA), Straube (EU)

Heimer: TheAnalyst (EU), Tici (NA), Perklium (EU)

Jax: Baguetty (EU), Finnicci (NA)

Teemo: Samwit (NA), Kahla & Nefiel (NA)

Minions: KnixDK (EU), Spe Majere (NA)

Maps: Kaellya (NA), CoeLOLcanth (NA), Dominic
Honorable Mention: SomeLove (EU)

Items: Chris, Vaanelo
Honorable Mention: Kayle & Medea (NA), TwilightOnion (NA)

Logo: Hihuli (EU), NeeshkaLT (EU)
Honorable Mention: Pr0 G4m3r & Schoeffels (EU), JoYStiicK & Maxtodonte (EU)

Cupcakes: Tashicus (NA)
Honorable Mention: Rachel

Other honorable mentions: A Wild Magikarp (NA), Moth Killer (EU), darkpooter (NA), Tetalia (NA)

In addition to their RP reward, every winner gets a brand new epic skin, the darling and deadly Sinful Succulence Morgana, before it is available for purchase on Friday! Winners can show off their inner culinarian before everyone else can get it, so take a well-earned break and hop into a celebratory game!

Don’t forget, you only have one day left to submit your entries for the LAN of Legends contest, the deadline is Tuesday the 31st! Check out more details here and keep your eyes open for another contest coming up soon.

ItzKill 08-30-2010 11:10 AM

New Morgana skin! awesome. Grats to everyone that won.

Synral 08-30-2010 11:13 AM

I hoped judgment would be based on the well-established community rankings. It seems I am sadly mistaken.

Riot, as always, is woefully out of touch with its customers' palate.

Nastharl 08-30-2010 11:16 AM

Yay!

I also want to credit my GF (summoner name Choriah),we worked together on nexus cake :)

Draktok 08-30-2010 11:20 AM

Hooray!

Jimsvaliant 08-30-2010 11:22 AM

Grats on the free epic skin guys. You deserve it. I'll have to buy it like a chump. WHY WAS I BORN WITH NO COOKING ABILITY!

nikasaur 08-30-2010 11:22 AM

Great, I un-broke it. Continue with regularly scheduled ogling at pretty baked goods!

DOTAmakesMeLOL 08-30-2010 11:23 AM

I wanna eat hope's cho cake :O

Jasonm75 08-30-2010 11:25 AM

Morganaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Koops 08-30-2010 11:28 AM

Yay!

Oddly enough, I've been rocking my skin since Friday, and out of about 30 games, one person ever said anything about it =(

I love her oven mitts though.