League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Whats a good ashe build read to find out. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2278600)

N1ghtSt4lker95 06-24-2012 06:55 PM

Whats a good ashe build read to find out.

I build ashe with a little bitt of attack speed and a ton of damage, ( like Ionic spark, 2
Trinity edge, phantom dancers, trininty force, you know the deal.

Warrrrax 06-25-2012 07:54 AM

Seriously dude? Youve played for like what? 2 days now are level 10ish, and you are sharing your genius builds with people who have played for years?

Grow up and quit posting trash, and try learning from the experienced players.

sugarcrotch 06-25-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrrrax (Hozzászólás 26090458)
Seriously dude? Youve played for like what? 2 days now are level 10ish, and you are sharing your genius builds with people who have played for years?

Grow up and quit posting trash, and try learning from the experienced players.

dude chill the **** out

as for the op just a standard ad carry rush ie maybe a vamp scepter before that zerks or if you wanna have fun swiftys <3 phantoms after that maybe throw in some armor pen for flavor and a ga is nice or banshees

xCry0x 06-25-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super man 1110 (Hozzászólás 26069675)
I build ashe with a little bitt of attack speed and a ton of damage, ( like Ionic spark, 2
Trinity edge, phantom dancers, trininty force, you know the deal.

What is this trinity edge you speak of? +150% Crit damage AND +150% damage after ability use? =)

DesertFox 06-25-2012 09:50 AM

Terrible build. Period. You don't stack IEs...you just don't. L2P b4 you post cocky, over-confident "builds". Your team must have surrendered at 20 with you blabbing your non sense.

b4nny 07-15-2012 10:59 AM

dps > ad on ashe or am i wrong?

lastchancexi 07-15-2012 11:39 AM

How to build AD Carry:
Doran's Blade (x2) + Berserker's Greaves -->
Infinity Edge -->
Phantom Dancer -->
QSS/Guardian Angel + Last Whisper -->
Bloodthirster

You switch PD and IE on some AD carries. But other than that, you just build the above and you will be better at AD carrying.

ìćęŃ 07-15-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastchancexi (Hozzászólás 26980881)
How to build AD Carry:
Infinity Edge -->
Phantom Dancer -->
Bloodthirster

You switch PD and IE on some AD carries. But other than that, you just build the above and you will be better at AD carrying.

Wrong, as you will see by guide which get approved by pro's who actually know what they are talking about compared to randoms like you on the forums.

acosn 07-15-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastchancexi (Hozzászólás 26980881)
How to build AD Carry:
Infinity Edge -->
Phantom Dancer -->
Bloodthirster

There is no reason to have phantom dancer before your first primary AD item. Period.

Not every AD carry wants an IE first- some want a BT, and at least two value a trinity force, or at least sheen.

Last Whisperer isn't an item you bank on buying because most teams won't have more than three people surpassing 120ish armor. Breaking tanks isn't a solo ordeal.

Not every ADC banks on Berzerker's Greaves either.

Hirumonogatari 07-15-2012 06:05 PM

i'm curious as to when to build IE first, and when to build BT first. i've been receiving mixed opinions and i've had mixed experiences. could anyone just point me in the right direction?