League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Zombies (Custom Game) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2271378)

Pomplimoose 06-23-2012 12:22 PM

Zombies (Custom Game)

Here is a new custom game I came up with, I just played a few games tested it out, the rules work pretty good.

Zombies

This is a 2v4 blind pick game, 2 humans 4 zombies.

Restrictions: Players cannot go in lanes when there are minions fighting. No players can recall. There are no banned items champions

Goals: Zombies must kill humans 10 times in 25 minutes to win. Humans are simply to survive for 25 minutes.

Boundaries: This takes place in the jungle, excluding crossing lanes.

Humans:
Humans can't attack zombies (except for CC). They must hide, jungle and run to escape the zombies. Humans CAN take creeps although only from the jungle. Humans are usually high mobility champions, stealth champions or high CC champions.

Zombies:
Zombies cannot take any creeps barring wards and placed items. They primarily consist of high CC champions and champions with gap closers.

Scoring:
For zombies 1 point is 1 kill, zombies must get 10 points, before 25 minutes is up, to win. Humans must not die 10 times in 25 minutes to win. Because there is no recalling killing yourself on a minion can be used as an advantage, however dying to a minion or turret as a zombie REGARDLESS of if a human hit you beforehand, will deduct one minute from the humans time. On the humans side, if a human gets executed, it counts as a kill for the zombies. Also; if a human deals the killing blow on a zombie, it counts as a point for the zombies.

brainflakes 06-23-2012 01:26 PM

10/10, would play forever

gotcha gurp 06-23-2012 01:54 PM

So this is pretty much just hide n seek with a different name?

Bel Whitefang 06-23-2012 02:06 PM

Pretty much yeah. Looks interesting, If I cna find anyone that will play this for basicly 25 minutes of no gain I will. I think it looks like a fun alt-game

Pomplimoose 06-23-2012 02:17 PM

I would say it is like hide and seek, but in my opinion, more balanced more fun and quicker.

Shottymaster 06-23-2012 02:20 PM

So you're telling me that Evelynn would be useful for once?

Pomplimoose 06-23-2012 02:41 PM

About waiting for people in lobby, it is very quick, mostly because you only need 6 people, from my experience its a little faster than ARAM and much faster than draft racing.

Cuddlebear1018 06-23-2012 02:54 PM

Humans should be able to kill zombies with a CC ability without being penalized. Why is that a rule?

Pomplimoose 06-23-2012 02:57 PM

If you think about it there is really no reason why they shouldn't, that being said there is no reason why they should be able to. It is just one aspect of the game I would like to keep, it fits with the theme that humans are running and hiding rather than killing.

Arkenes 06-23-2012 03:37 PM

I would deffinitely play it, but stealth "humans" would be a huge advantage, (Thinking about teemo)