League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   are there any good champions that dont fall off late game (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2267328)

BattleBootyRiven 06-22-2012 08:24 PM

are there any good champions that dont fall off late game

I been using riven dont like the damage I get countered alot, I have graves morgana Leesin Fizz wukong kayle and darius, Any good champs that dont fall off? and are decent

immakillmyself 06-22-2012 08:33 PM

vlad has good damage and sustain the entire game. by landing a good ulti in teamfights, u pretty much secure victory. also, his pool lets him escape anything except for dots. since uve been playing riven, i assume uve been playing top lane a lot. vlad can be played both top and mid.

BattleBootyRiven 06-22-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immakillmyself (Hozzászólás 25957221)
vlad has good damage and sustain the entire game. by landing a good ulti in teamfights, u pretty much secure victory. also, his pool lets him escape anything except for dots. since uve been playing riven, i assume uve been playing top lane a lot. vlad can be played both top and mid.

was thinking of ashe all around good damage and Snares as well

BadBoy1299 06-22-2012 08:47 PM

Jarvan. He never falls out

21boom21 06-22-2012 10:02 PM

Well to be honest there are not many champions that fall off lategame. If you farm well enough and win or just even even out your lane then you'll be a-o.k. But champs that do fall off late game are shaco, eve, and for obvious reasons most full on supports... Riven is a very very good champion for bursts survival with her shield and stun but you'll have to have good position though. Since it seems you lean more to top lane I would suggest: sion, and nasus. But if you have any question just ask :D

BattleBootyRiven 06-22-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 21boom21 (Hozzászólás 25964453)
Well to be honest there are not many champions that fall off lategame. If you farm well enough and win or just even even out your lane then you'll be a-o.k. But champs that do fall off late game are shaco, eve, and for obvious reasons most full on supports... Riven is a very very good champion for bursts survival with her shield and stun but you'll have to have good position though. Since it seems you lean more to top lane I would suggest: sion, and nasus. But if you have any question just ask :D

How do you kill people as riven and Harrass people? I broken wings auto attack etc and Never land a kill near the first low levels

RoERedemption 06-22-2012 11:02 PM

why not get jax? hes cheap and he scales amazingly through late game.

KROTANK 06-22-2012 11:08 PM

Kassadin wrecks late game - his Ult is designed to reach max potential when you have a full build, and easy blue buffs. That, and he's just an all-around BMF.

Purpleiswin 06-22-2012 11:42 PM

Riven really doesn't get crazy amounts of kills unless the enemy is stupid, pre-3 she doesn't have a full combo, at 3 she can do a good chunk of damage if you land an auto between each ability + ignite/exhaust. She starts to get her kills once she gets a decent build, frozen mallet, maw, wriggles, maybe bloodthirster, things like that that make her tanky so she can continue to chase with her abilities, if you just outlane the enemy and harrass enough that they recall and miss on farm, you'll dominate him anytime your ult is up, and eventually you may be able to 2v1.
Personally, I start with my stun at lv 1 incase of any early game fights that I don't want, shield at lv 2, lets me dash in and use my stun to safely get last hits, q at lv 3, and thats when you harrass the most. E in, auto, stun, auto, q auto q auto q auto. Or at least do as much as you can before the trade stops, once you hit 6, harrass them down a bit, do a full combo with your ult activated, use your ult as a finisher, easy kills

Most champs don't 'fall off' late game as much as the other team builds against you and you don't counter it back. Lux is a champ that wrecks, but once they get magic resist you just don't do much. I played against a morde once, wrecked him all game until he bought enough magic resist that I couldn't scratch him anymore until I got a void staff, and it was too late by then.

Most of the champs you listed don't fall off either, graves and darius wreck, morgana's ulti wins teamfights, lee sin wrecks, fizz and wukong are great as well.
Any ranged ad carries have their prime game late game, with a full build, and as long as they stay alive they'll melt the enemy team. Caitlyn is sort of an exception, as she's got the range and power to let her have a good early game, but no steroids and little utility to keep her as strong as someone like vayne or trist late game with a full build.

Shyvana is a champ that does a lot of damage any time of the game, fast jungler, strong top, the downside is no cc or built in sustain. You have to play it safe until you get some resistances or life steal to keep you alive. She doesn't really get shut down late game because she has a built in armor shred (her fireball)
Dr. Mundo builds warmogs and goes where he pleases, throwing cleavers that (at lv 5) do a HUGE % of enemy's current health, aoe w, built in ad steroid on his e, ult is short cd that nearly fully heals him. His counters are basically ignite/executioners calling (QSS/cleanse?) and madreds bloodrazor (which you build a force of nature against) Depending on what level you are, a good build to aim for would be 3 warmogs, atma's, force of nature, merc treads. 6k hp, something like 300hp/5 seconds, autos for ~300 with his e + an built in sunfire cape that you can have up forever once you get enough hp regen.

DrWhippy 06-23-2012 12:39 AM

don't build a phage for one of your first items on riven and she wont fall off