League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where is Sivir's place? And must have items on her? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=224502)

KraiserX 08-27-2010 01:09 PM

Where is Sivir's place? And must have items on her?

Just curious if she plays any other roll than buff and push. Also what are must have items on sivir

larkhill 08-27-2010 01:10 PM

not really, though honestly, she's good enough at what she does to not need any more roles...

Inebriate 08-27-2010 01:15 PM

I still think aura Sivir rapes, I have no idea why people stopped playing her. I imagine the inevitable Ezreal nerfs will increase the amount she is picked.

Sunsoft 08-27-2010 01:17 PM

In the kitchen.

sleepingcold 08-27-2010 01:20 PM

I don't really get why Ez being nerfed would affect Sivir in any way. They have two fundamentally different roles.

While you can harass with Sivir, her strongest point is easy lane pushing.

Ez is a poke/ganker with very w/e early to mid(unless you use ult exclusively for it...) lane pushing.

Ez being nerfed would probably see more Trists then anything.

Inebriate 08-27-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepingcold (Hozzászólás 2615869)
I don't really get why Ez being nerfed would affect Sivir in any way. They have two fundamentally different roles.

While you can harass with Sivir, her strongest point is easy lane pushing.

Ez is a poke/ganker with very w/e early to mid(unless you use ult exclusively for it...) lane pushing.

Ez being nerfed would probably see more Trists then anything.

I don't disagree that they play different roles, but you likely won't see both Sivir and Ezreal on the same team because they both work best soloing mid. Ezreal getting picked less often opens up the mid lane for people to pick Sivir.

EDIT: teams with junglers might have both of these heroes with ez going mid and sivir going 2v1 but I find that putting your support 2v1 (Janna, Kayle or Zilean) works just as well and provides you with a better team comp.

IS1463da9b4b77ba5e821c6 08-27-2010 01:25 PM

On sivir i do the following items:
Vampire talisman (later starks)
Berserker boots
Frozen mallet
Starks Fervor
Bloodthirster
Infinity Edge
Phantom

Really owns.

Cenerae 08-27-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KraiserX (Hozzászólás 2615726)
Just curious if she plays any other roll than buff and push. Also what are must have items on sivir

If you build her with carry items, her ricochet can do amazing damage in teamfights. The only downside to that is, that for a ranged hero, she has a relatively short range. This would mean you'd have to be careful about your positioning in team battles.

@ people talking about ezreal nerfs - you're forgetting the possibility of having a 1v2 lane to accomodate a jungling champ.

Railen 08-27-2010 01:29 PM

If her ricochet procs on hits wouldn't a tiamat ( i know their awful) make her slaughter creep waves faster? or by the time you spend 2k is she already able to 1-2 shot creep waves anyways? (very limited experiance with or against her)

Phreak 08-27-2010 01:29 PM

Her true steroid is Ricochet. Because of her range, you generally have to swing at the tank, which is fine. Because you have Ricochet. Ricochet doesn't apply on-hits. It doesn't crit, apply slows, or respond to life steal. Ricochet grows one of 3 ways: +damage, +attack speed, and armor penetration.

Because of this, the most awesomest items to get are Brutalizer, Stark's Fervor, and Youmuu's Ghostblade. For late game you'll probably want a Bloodthirster (possibly replacing the Brutalizer) and a Guardian Angel which every carry should have at some point in the game. Also have Elixirs. Elixirs are awesome and Sivir can easily farm them.

Running around dealing damage as though your opponents all have 90 less armor than they do... That's going to work.

Also, with your ultimate and Rally... Well that's just going to hurt a lot. Even if you get chased down and have to get out of the battle (which you can easily do with E and R) your team still has improved Rally and the buff from your ultimate.