League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask the Bombadier (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2226921)

Ask Corki 06-17-2012 05:02 AM

Ask the Bombadier

Whats up wingmen and civvies alike, Corki here with his own column in the league paper. I'll be answering most of the questions you's guys send me, but I'll also be commenting on other events going on around the league.

Stay tuned.

-Corki, The daring bombadier

Iron Ambássador 06-17-2012 05:19 AM

Bombardier, how does it feel being limited in your distance from the ground on the Fields when you are probably used to the free skies outside of them.

- Poppy

Kiang Li 06-17-2012 05:31 AM

An anonymous letter in the message board says:
What's your breakfast of champions?

Son of the Stone 06-17-2012 05:35 AM

Corki,

Did you know Urf the manatee before he was so tragically taken from us?

Ask the Monkey 06-17-2012 05:37 AM

Why does your mustache grow out of your nose?

AskMadmanMundo 06-17-2012 06:15 AM

Corki you think you be able to integrate Heimer and Ezreal's pulsefire tech into you bird?

Ask Corki 06-17-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador (Hozzászólás 25452493)
Bombardier, how does it feel being limited in your distance from the ground on the Fields when you are probably used to the free skies outside of them.

- Poppy

Poppy,

I see no problem with it, I mean if Kog'maw could do whatever his true potential was, all of us "mortal" champions wouldn't have a leg to stand on. So limiting my bird to a few metres keeps the competition fair, and its more exciting when the opponent can hit me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiang Li (Hozzászólás 25452752)
An anonymous letter in the message board says:
What's your breakfast of champions?

Jax

I tend not to eat before a mission, I drink a lot of coffee for a kick.
If there isn't a mission, I eat a full breakfast and coffee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of the Stone (Hozzászólás 25452867)
Corki,

Did you know Urf the manatee before he was so tragically taken from us?

Summoner Stone,

I never met Master Urf before the events of April 1st. I had heard of his reputation and was sure he'd make a great partner on the fields. Then the rotter Warwick got 'old of him...
[thus procede a series of scribbles and expletives about Warwick best not shared to the world]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey (Hozzászólás 25452976)
Why does your mustache grow out of your nose?

Wukong,

Why must you spend so little time practicing and all of your time annoying the other champions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo (Hozzászólás 25454985)
Corki you think you be able to integrate Heimer and Ezreal's pulsefire tech into you bird?

Mundo,

I don't pretend to know about pulsefire. I stick to nuts and bolts myself, but I am interested in how it could improve the yipsnakes against other dots in the sky. What I know about pulsefire armour is it seems to fold and become more powerful as a match progresses, which could be a problem, as a plane folding and rearranging mid-flight could be....

Problematic.

Zanes Zalesh 06-17-2012 08:16 AM

Corki, please, ask Heimmerdinger to make your shooting aerial contraption have more silent helices, change the engines of it to flightstone tech OR move Piltover Customs away from the university. These wings of yours flap too high for the sore ears of the readers in the archives.

AskMadmanMundo 06-17-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh (Hozzászólás 25461413)
Corki, please, ask Heimmerdinger to make your shooting aerial contraption have more silent helices, change the engines of it to flightstone tech OR move Piltover Customs away from the university. These wings of yours flap too high for the sore ears of the readers in the archives.

Pansy

Zanes Zalesh 06-17-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo (Hozzászólás 25461531)
Pansy

Quasi-toxic trail of saliva.