League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Welcome RiotNome! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2217330)

Phourc 06-14-2012 12:24 PM

Welcome RiotNome!

So for those of us who haven't noticed, we have a new Red posting around these parts. This one is super-exciting, because, well, to use his own words:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotNome (Hozzászólás 25302681)
[...] we do plan to support Proving Grounds; both Brackhar and I will be providing short term support, and I'll actually be jumping onto the live team for the conceivable future to provide long-term support for not just Proving Grounds, but other non-SR maps as well.

That's right, guys! A member of the elusive live team, one specifically working on PG, TT and DOMINION!!

While I'm not expecting the plans for Dominion's future to stop being top seekret anytime soon, I think we can all agree this is a huge step up for the Dom community :D

And so, everyone please join me in welcoming RiotNome to the awesomest subforum around!

Snoop Nome 06-14-2012 12:39 PM

I'd say "swag" but J. Bieber has made it uncool.

TinyNubcakes 06-14-2012 12:40 PM

Got no swagger like Mick Jaggar, or you could say Swog >.>

Redeemed In Fire 06-14-2012 12:44 PM

Yay!!!!

Any comments on balancing with regards to dominion? Is there anything we can expect in the nearish future?

DG TheFeedski 06-14-2012 12:51 PM

Glad to hear! Welcome RiotNome!

avatarofrandom 06-14-2012 12:52 PM

<--- Not excited. I bet he moves threads from GD to here because they say dominion in them. I also bet he won't do **** to improve dominion as Riot hasn't taken one ****ing step towards touching it. He's just here to make you smile but it doesn't work on me. Downvote all you want but I bet he won't do **** for you, me, or the current failstate dominion is currently in. I bet he also thinks Darius' ult is balanced.

DG TheFeedski 06-14-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatarofrandom (Hozzászólás 25342207)
Downvote all you want

Done.

avatarofrandom 06-14-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFeedski (Hozzászólás 25342246)
Done.

Do tell me why you think this random person will help dominion at all. What have they done? What are they doing? I haven't seen anything in the past two years to give me any hope at all.

splicedrice 06-14-2012 01:00 PM

Nome, are you by chance the same Nome that played/helped work on HoN...
the one they named Nome's wisdom after?

Snoop Nome 06-14-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatarofrandom (Hozzászólás 25342207)
<--- Not excited. I bet he moves threads from GD to here because they say dominion in them. I also bet he won't do **** to improve dominion as Riot hasn't taken one ****ing step towards touching it. He's just here to make you smile but it doesn't work on me. Downvote all you want but I bet he won't do **** for you, me, or the current failstate dominion is currently in. I bet he also thinks Darius' ult is balanced.

You're on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckystar (Hozzászólás 25342496)
Nome, are you by chance the same Nome that played/helped work on HoN...
the one they named Nome's wisdom after?

Yeah, that's me.