League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Why Is This Mode SO BAD (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2212396)

ìćęŃ 06-13-2012 07:54 AM

Why Is This Mode SO BAD

No Wriggles. No DBlade stack. BT > Sanguine Blade

This game mode is such ****, it's an early game killfest ending at an average of 25minutes and you can't even build items for early game.

Oh look a Teemo dropping mushrooms on buffs. Worst game mode I've played in any game. Worse than 2fort TF2.

junseii 06-13-2012 07:57 AM

Now tell us how you really feel.

LadysKnight 06-13-2012 08:02 AM

Sounds like you were on the wrong end of what I like to call a mushroom tatoo. I hope Teemo didn't hit you too hard with his "raw talent". If you promise to go back to SR and farm your minions, we'll keep this between us.

JStereo 06-13-2012 08:13 AM

So that's why Dominion is so unpopular! You heard the man, riot, put the wiggles back in :D

kelidus 06-13-2012 08:13 AM

tldr

Redenbacher 06-13-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ?n0m (Hozzszls 25280484)
No Wriggles. No DBlade stack. BT > Sanguine Blade

This game mode is such ****, it's an early game killfest ending at an average of 25minutes and you can't even build items for early game.

Oh look a Teemo dropping mushrooms on buffs. Worst game mode I've played in any game. Worse than 2fort TF2.

You mean it isn't SR? Who'd have thunk it?

Warrrrax 06-13-2012 08:19 AM

1 prospectors = 2 dorans.

The reason they don't stack is because they don't want EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION GETTING 6 PROS ITEMS! Duh. Dominion is a fast paced killfest so they don't want excessive itemization for 'early game' since everyone would take it.

Why the hell would you want Wriggles? Minion killing is a much smaller part of the game and wards arent allowed. Hence wriggles is out.

Yes BT is better than sanguine for many champs. But when you die every 2 minutes, BT kind of sucks. Hence they needed an alternate mechanic.

Mr Distortion 06-13-2012 08:23 AM

Love a bit of 2Fort.

junseii 06-13-2012 08:23 AM

I'm not arguing that wriggles should be in Dominion, but the reason people would like it, is because of all the good stats it gives you for a minimum amount of gold. The armor, AD, and Lifesteal are all stats an AD of any kind wants in Dominion, and wriggles offers a good amount of all three, hence why it would be a must buy for everyone.

Redenbacher 06-13-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junseii (Hozzszls 25281097)
I'm not arguing that wriggles should be in Dominion, but the reason people would like it, is because of all the good stats it gives you for a minimum amount of gold. The armor, AD, and Lifesteal are all stats an AD of any kind wants in Dominion, and wriggles offers a good amount of all three, hence why it would be a must buy for everyone.

What about Bilgewater? Not great for ranged, but a decent mid-game item for melee.