||06-07-2012 12:18 PM
Come for Brolaf’s Rager, Stay for the Skins and Champions Sale!
Brolaf here, dudes and dudettes. Sorry to harsh your buzz, but my bros and I need your help. See, we wanted to throw an awesome party right before the end of the semester. But the dean totally went into crypto-fascist mode, saying things like “Our insurance won’t cover it” and “You’re on probation, you hooligans.” Well we don’t play by his “rules,” so we threw it anyway. It. Was. Epic. Sure, ten people got arrested, the frat house burned down, and the hospital told us they weren’t sending over any ambulances anymore. But dude, we rocked that scene most righteously.
Only now there’s, like, these damage bills and lawsuits and stuff, and the Dean says that campus security now has permission to hunt us for sport. So we need some green quick. That’s why we’re offering up these skins and champions for sale. You picked, ‘em, so we figured you’d really want to buy ‘em. We also figured it’d be less lame than a car wash.
- Fiora is, like, totally hot… but when my frat bro told her that, she cut him into strudel. Not cool, Fiora. Not cool at all. Buy her for 487 RP.
- Nocturne really knows how to harsh the buzz with his Shroud of Darkness and Unspeakable Horror and heavy “I’ll swallow your soul” vibe. Get him out of our party space for 487 RP.
- Kog’Maw knows how to party, but the dude cannot keep things down: he just keeps hurling all over everything! Most bogus. Help him recover for 487 RP.
- Gragas Esq. used to be so righteous, but now he’s just too good for us party types. Also, his drinks cost way more than we can afford. Buy him for 487 RP.
- Valkyrie Leona is even more of a babe than Fiora… and beats people up even worse. 260 RP and she’s yours!
- Grim Reaper Karthus is a worse killjoy than Nocturne. Don’t tell him that though: he’ll get really mad. Just pick him up for 487 RP.
We’re selling them from June 8 until June 12. After that, we gotta pay the bills or move back into our parents’ basements. It ain’t gonna be pretty, so dig deep into those wallets before they make us get weekend jobs! It’s for a totally righteous cause.