League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Draven (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2185467)

Ask Drav 06-05-2012 12:45 AM

Ask Draven

Greetings to all my fans, admirers and for some of you my future headless trophies.
My name is Draven, the Glorious Executioner; some of you know me as Darius’ younger brother. My recent and much needed addition to the grand “League of Legends” has made me even more popular now than when I was a humble executioner working for Noxus.

Draven bursts into laughter.

I’m sorry, I couldn’t hold a straight face, “humble”; everyone deserves to know the name DRAVEN! So since many of my fellow champs have their own fan mail I thought I should get in on this too. After all, what’s the point of being an artist without my fans to help make me more of a star than I already am but with much more flair and style!!! So, as I say to all my doomed participants, let the games begin!

Draven takes a dramatic pose as he spins his axes while standing on a stage lit with a whole assortment of fireworks.

And remember kids, DRAVEN DOES IT ALL, WITH STYLE!!!!

A menagerie of fireworks erupt in the background illuminating the night sky that spell "Draven".

MysticalRaven 06-05-2012 12:47 AM

I have never heard of you until a few weeks ago... You can't be that famous.

~A summoner.

Ask Drav 06-05-2012 12:49 AM

Depends. You from Noxus? My fame is slowly spreading all across Valoran so the more unfortunate people who have never heard of me will finally know my name.

GizzyBear 06-05-2012 12:49 AM

What is your champion breakfast?

NikkishallDye 06-05-2012 12:52 AM

How does it feel, the blood rushing through your veins each time you masterfully catch another one of your famous spinning axes?

Ask Talon 06-05-2012 12:52 AM

((This is awkward....

Ask Draven is already made and waiting to post.....

I talked to him a few days ago in game. ))

Ask the Monkey 06-05-2012 12:59 AM

Bananas?

((I too wanted to make ask Draven...sigh.
IF YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE AN EGOTISTICAL SELFISH AS.SHOLE I WILL PERSONALLY DISMEMBER YOU!))

Ask Drav 06-05-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GizzyBear (Hozzászólás 24977327)
What is your champion breakfast?

Hrm. Depends. I eat grizzly bear meat a lot...I do hunt stuff ya know. That burly look I got along with those feathers and manes ain't just show. But to keep in prime condition for my performances I gotta "eat healthy"...

Draven sighs heavily.

If it wasn't for that I'd eat whatever I want. You should come over, I chop up a mean woodland critter stew.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikkishallDye (Hozzászólás 24977365)
How does it feel, the blood rushing through your veins each time you masterfully catch another one of your famous spinning axes?

I don't have a move masterfully called Blood Rush for nothing. The sensation feels awesome. That whirling sound it makes whenever it comes back down, the adrenaline rush and the possibility I could have my hand chopped off if I don't catch it, wonderful. Every time I catch one I just want to throw it at something. That's why I usually don't do it if I'm not about to kill something. That's why I just spin em' around to compensate.

Draven smirks while spinning his axes in very fast circles.

Ask Drav 06-05-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 24977366)
((This is awkward....

Ask Draven is already made and waiting to post.....

I talked to him a few days ago in game. ))

((Ah dang. sorry about that man. :\))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey (Hozzászólás 24977447)
((I too wanted to make ask Draven...sigh.
IF YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE AN EGOTISTICAL SELFISH AS.SHOLE I WILL PERSONALLY DISMEMBER YOU!))

((If you need me to step back I can. But if its ok I don't mind taking the responsibility of being Draven. For you Kong, I'll be the best egotistical selfish jerk I can!! While in char. of course XD))

Ask the Herald 06-05-2012 02:04 AM

.....The Institute of War must be getting sloppy. Why do they keep allowing you rather unremarkable Noxians into the League of Legends these days?