League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   no skill needed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2169612)

Réactiion 05-31-2012 09:15 AM

no skill needed

well i would like to start with wtf is wrong with you riot, u have no idea how to balance champions there is no skill needed in this game just who ever picks the most op champs wins. Secondly every single new champion you bring out is op that it is so hard to even play against them. seriously riot learn the basics of champion balancing.

Lorthix 05-31-2012 09:22 AM

Oh yeah that Hecarim, Lulu, Sej... All insanely OP!

Exotic3s 06-01-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorthix (Hozzászólás 24796291)

IKR xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exotic3s 06-01-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Réactiion (Hozzászólás 24796134)
well i would like to start with wtf is wrong with you riot, u have no idea how to balance champions there is no skill needed in this game just who ever picks the most op champs wins. Secondly every single new champion you bring out is op that it is so hard to even play against them. seriously riot learn the basics of champion balancing.

RAGE xD! Okay now for real kid uninstall we don't lke raging communties. Also you suck no champs are op xD NONE, okay second you need to learn what is called countering, than you will relize champs not op. And third you suck, you say all new champs are op cause you suck. You don't know how to counter. I already know your the kid in the game who puts everybody down than says Report my team as your probably the feeder. Also the new champ comin out Draven Darius bro. YEah kid NOT A CHANCE Draven is going to take SO MICH skill. Did you even read his spells if you don't catch your **** than you prob lose the **** fight kid.. Plz learn before you talk **** on RIOT cause I got there back

mambawarrior 06-02-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorthix (Hozzászólás 24796291)

Lulu actually was, IMHO, she did way too much damage for a support

Réactiion 06-04-2012 07:37 AM

you were odviously dropped at birth if u honestly think no champs are op u probably main tryn or darius or something and nothing is op to them odviously ur one of the players that ruin this game becuase all they play is op champs becuase they cant win any other way

Lorthix 06-04-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Réactiion (Hozzászólás 24945719)
you were odviously dropped at birth if u honestly think no champs are op u probably main tryn or darius or something and nothing is op to them odviously ur one of the players that ruin this game becuase all they play is op champs becuase they cant win any other way

Right... Because Tryn and Darius have no counters right? They never lose? You're clearly just an angry person. I don't own Darius and despise Tryn, but they are easy to beat. Tryn on the other team? Oh man one frozen heart or Omen on your team and he's shut down, poor little Tryn :( Darius is a little insane right now but he's getting nerfed anyways. You cannot name a single Champion that can't be countered.

caoticrevenge222 06-04-2012 10:46 AM

lol tryn is very easy to counter with jax, same with darius. just build jax right and they arent so op anymore :). just practice more with the champions you like and everyone becomes less op.

GodAintListening 06-04-2012 10:59 AM

You tell Riot that they don't know the basics of balancing, yet you do not know how to counter these champions. Every champion has a counter and if you do not know how to counter them, then you don't know how to play the game. Maybe instead of whining all the time, you should learn the game.

Iliketurtle 06-04-2012 11:09 AM

No its balances