League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot Damage Dealt TO CHAMPIONS graph (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2150175)

WarpedMonkey 05-24-2012 08:11 PM

@Riot Damage Dealt TO CHAMPIONS graph

1 Attachment(s)
SUCESS !!!! We're getting it soon!

My friends and I always have fun comparing the graphs at the post game lobby. The only problem is we can't really compare how we did in team fights since the Damage Dealt graph is everything (so junglers will obviously have a huge advantage since they don't last hit and/or use Wriggle's).

TLDR: Would it be possible to have a graph with only damage dealt to champions ?

EDIT:
Please bump the thread if you agree !!! Giving me plus one makes me all warm inside, but won't get attention from Riot

EDIT2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian (Hozzászólás 31086318)
No, unfortunately. I misspoke when I said 1.71--it really just have just been "a future patch". I know that's the last thing you wanted to hear, what with broken promises in the past etc etc, but I swear to you it's coming.

Long story short, I misunderstood the work needed to get a new graph in. I thought it was X and Y, so I did those. But then there turned out to be a Z that required expertise that I did not have, and Z people are in high demand these days. But I will get a Z person, and then it will be awesome.

(Stuff like this actually happens all the time, which is why we try to stray from talking about stuff before it's 100% done--LESSON LEARNED.)

Oh yea there's no intonation or anything on forums, might have come out wrong. I'm not the kind of guy who will get pissed at you for that. Just keeping me updated like you just did make me really happy.

You showed you made work and came with problems. I think it's great you share that since we don't feel left in the dark and people can come up with additional ideas (Even if it's not optimal having 200 guy saying you random stuff, it's still fun for us to come up with ideas and see them come to real life from time to time)

EDIT3:
It's in the PBE !!!!!

EDIT4:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! It's only on the spectator mode, when you play a game it's not there...

churahm 05-24-2012 08:19 PM

agreed, bump

lorrn 05-24-2012 08:21 PM

^

MangeMoiLeKarkan 05-24-2012 10:53 PM

Current damage graph is meaningless. The only damage that is worth knowing is champion damage.

WarpedMonkey 05-25-2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangeMoiLeKarkan (Hozzászólás 24590432)
Current damage graph is meaningless. The only damage that is worth knowing is champion damage.

This is exactly what I'm thinking too

Warmogs 05-25-2012 06:10 AM

Awesome idea man.. Also another thing.. When you check your stats in game.. their is 1 slot at the end left blank. Put amount of Gold per 10 their!

WarpedMonkey 05-25-2012 01:54 PM

I wish more people would reply to this thread, I mean it's a pretty useful stat and there's a bunch of useless thread getting responses, while I get left in the dark :( .

Mirror 05-25-2012 01:55 PM

It has been suggested forever. One day, I hope it will come.

WarpedMonkey 05-25-2012 02:24 PM

Well have we ever got a response from a red about this? I would rather have them tell me it is impossible with their current system than be left without any answer.

UnbearableBears 05-25-2012 02:38 PM

It would be nice. As a jungler I want to know how much damage im really doing