League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Tristana (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2132127)

Ask the Megling 05-19-2012 12:07 AM

Ask Tristana

Hi Summoners! It's me, Tristana! Since you summoners like to ask all the League Champions so many questions, I thought "Hey, why don't I let them ask ME all those interesting/funny/disturbing/whimsical inquiries?", and so I did! Go ahead! Ask me anything! I'll try to answer all of your questions. (I'm a very busy Yordle what with all my commando duties and all.)

((Note: I am not the first person to start an Ask Tristana thread. My predecessor stopped updating the original thread, so after giving them advanced notice, I took over the role.))

Iron Ambássador 05-19-2012 12:13 AM

You are not the only one with a busy life Tristana. But to ask something, I think I will ask the question that seems to be mandatory to all of us representing our kind. What do you think of the rest of us yordle champions?

- Poppy

Ask the Herald 05-19-2012 12:23 AM

Megling Gunner,

I do not fear the Grandmaster at Arms, so I will ask:

What is your breakfast of Champions?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask Jarvan IV 05-19-2012 12:54 AM

You're short.

Trolosaurus 05-19-2012 12:59 AM

Sup Tristana
How do you manage to keep a stable field of balance with such a massive weapon and high recoil? At first, I thought it was the armor that kept you from being launched backwards but the fact that you are able to Rocket Jump so high (and without blowing your legs off) discredits this theory. Even more confusing is how you are able to stand perfectly still and rooted into the ground during your Buster Shot, which can send even people such as Nautilus flying. Is it lots of practice or a military secret?
-Summoner Trolosaurus

P.S.: BEST AD CARRY EVAR
P.S.S.: Ignore Jarman, he has severe self esteem issues.

AskPantheon 05-19-2012 01:05 AM

Is the reason you use that gun of yours because you find yourself lacking the courage and size to wield a real weapon?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Iron Ambássador 05-19-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV (Hozzászólás 24398368)
You're short.

(( *menacing glare* ))

Ask the Megling 05-19-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador (Hozzászólás 24397771)
You are not the only one with a busy life Tristana. But to ask something, I think I will ask the question that seems to be mandatory to all of us representing our kind. What do you think of the rest of us yordle champions?

- Poppy

Ooh! so many questions already!
I think you guys are all great, except for Veigar, he creeps me out. I also don't feel comfortable around Ziggs, even when we're on the same team, but he seems like an okay guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Herald (Hozzászólás 24397939)
Megling Gunner,

I do not fear the Grandmaster at Arms, so I will ask:

What is your breakfast of Champions?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Waffles! As well as bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips!
((I do hope nobody's said that yet))
Also, watch your back.

Ask the Megling 05-19-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV (Hozzászólás 24398368)
You're short.

Yes I am! But I'm sure you of all people know that size isn't everything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trolosaurus (Hozzászólás 24398452)
Sup Tristana
How do you manage to keep a stable field of balance with such a massive weapon and high recoil? At first, I thought it was the armor that kept you from being launched backwards but the fact that you are able to Rocket Jump so high (and without blowing your legs off) discredits this theory. Even more confusing is how you are able to stand perfectly still and rooted into the ground during your Buster Shot, which can send even people such as Nautilus flying. Is it lots of practice or a military secret?
-Summoner Trolosaurus

P.S.: BEST AD CARRY EVAR
P.S.S.: Ignore Jarman, he has severe self esteem issues.

Good question! My cannon has a sophisticated recoil dampening system installed in it. I don't know exactly how it works, though, I was sick that day when we learned that in commando training. To rocket jump, I simply turn the dampener off, but if I do that too frequently it'll break, so I have to wait awhile in between jumps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskPantheon (Hozzászólás 24398563)
Is the reason you use that gun of yours because you find yourself lacking the courage and size to wield a real weapon?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Hey! It's not my fault that I tend to hit you in the crotch! I can't exactly aim my cannon perfectly when I'm in the middle of a fight. If you were a Yordle I'd be hitting you in the face!

Shinozaki Ayumi 05-19-2012 12:03 PM

((That Epic Meal time reference ftw.))