League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Support AD Carry? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2112364)

Axiom Prime 05-11-2012 10:27 AM

Support AD Carry?

It seems like no matter what I do when I play an AD carry I get nothing but assists...My last few games I've been top of the assists with anywhere below 10 deaths and only 3-6 kills, I mean my last game I ended up with 3/9/22...

So whats the deal here, normally I play Tryndamere, but I just bought Varus, and I've been messing with Tristana and Ashe on my EU West account, each toon same deal...few kills, moderate deaths, and a ton of assists...

What can I do about this?

Leonixxiii 05-11-2012 10:54 AM

Ether your too greedy, and have to B before you die, or you are not agressive enough and just harrass giving assits, but not kills... I have the same prob, which is why I play mages, and get more kills.

Axiom Prime 05-11-2012 11:12 AM

Its usually not really a concern for me, I mean if I'm getting assists then people are dying and we're usually doing well. My Minion count is always over 100+ end game, its just the farming takes so long...and none of the characters I play really come into their own until late game.

Axiom Prime 05-11-2012 11:17 AM

I'm usually more than agressive, but I cant seem to get that last hit on an enemy champ in.

ChiefMasterKush 05-11-2012 11:20 AM

practice last hitting minons. AD carries should have WAY more than 100 cs at the end of a game. Do you have AR Pen runes? and AD runes?

Positioning on AD carries is CRUCIAL!!! you need to be able to harass them without getting harassed yourself because of your range. If you can get that down and get more cs the kills will just come to you. Literally. People will just walk up to you while u shoot them in the face, they get there realize they lost half their health and run away while u shoot them in the back for the kill.

Sephïroth 05-11-2012 11:56 AM

If you're going 3/9/22 on Tryndamere, then you need to work on your playstyle. I advise using Youtube or Solomid and watching some pro tryndameres at work. You should have no problem getting the last hit. Also, if you're playing a carry attempt to save your big hitter for that last hit.

You're a carry, if they ***** about KS just say "Sorry, didn't mean to." Smile, and go on. I'm not positive when I say its you, but just by judging character, and ratio it seems like your team is carrying you. Possibly if you could provide your CS numbers, it might give more insight.

All aside, you should be focusing farm early. As Tryndamere you should always be first or second in farm. If you're 4th/5th you're not doing your job. CS Is such an important part of a carry's game. Don't forget that. Even if you're getting fed. I've pulled well over 50 games out of my ass just by farming to death while the other team was so fed didn't worry about their farming.

I hope I helped, you will get it just hang with it. We NEED real Tryndamere players... so many bad ones...

Axiom Prime 05-11-2012 12:05 PM

Sometimes I actually do amazing with Tryn, I've gone the exact opposite and hit 20+ kills, its just lately I feel like I'm getting ****ed out of kills, i.e. Teammates that jump in for 1v1's, I'll work someone down and then watch as it gets ripped away.

Also that wasnt Tryn I went 3/9/22 it was Varus. I'm fairly certain I'm not getting carried as I'm always there for team fights I'm always dropping my CC's if available, even Mocking Shout for Tryn just to reduce incoming dmg for the TF.

I guess I just seem to be in a Slump and thats why I'm giving Varus a try, I'm finding him just as fun as Tryn though his skill shots take a bit of practice. There pretty easy to dodge but if they hit you know it. I've also been trying to decide if Tryn is even viable.

edit:

I've followed the Tryn Resource guide on Mobafire to the T, I'm pretty sure I have him downpat, its all down to practice and precision now. And Varus doesn't have many quality guides just yet.

CandyMakesLoLFun 05-11-2012 12:24 PM

Same deal here, I've been playing Tryndamere lately and I have had a crazy kill/assist ratio. I've taken to accepting my fate as Tryndamere is fun whether you get kills or assists.

Kenshin Akira 05-11-2012 03:49 PM

Honestly, even if you're getting assists, as long as you put out good damage on the target in question without dying in turn, you still accomplished something.

anding 05-16-2012 07:13 AM

i play ad carry as ashe and in most of the games i win, i generally have more assists than kills. i think there was a game where i went 4-4-20 or something.
i think the point of ad carry is that u have to ks if u want to get more kills. As in u still put in the damage, but u wait for the enemy champ to be low enuf that u just pop a skill and kill.
but cs does matter, if u can out cs in the early game, then ur all set for mid and late game