League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Draft Mode in TT (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2107788)

Skameover 05-09-2012 07:12 PM

Draft Mode in TT

Is there a reason for TT not having Draft Mode?

I think it would much needed and would be appreciated by lots of players. Certain champs are just broken on TT and just ruin non-ranked games.

I don`t feel like TT ever get any love at all from Riot but it would be nice if this got some attention and possibly get Riot to seriously consider it.

Riot Taco Storm 05-11-2012 10:08 AM

So the main reason why there's no normal draft mode for TT is that there currently aren't enough players to split them between two different normal queues without severely impacting the time it takes to match with other people or the quality of the matches that get made. We're not against the idea, it's just not something that we think would improve the quality of the games in 3v3s, since you may get to ban singed/lee sin, but you may end up getting matched against much tougher competition after having waited 5-7 mins.

If you're looking for a way to ban in the meantime, however, I highly recommend trying ranked teams once you're level 30. My team and I have been doing it a lot and really enjoy it!

Ansen 05-11-2012 10:25 AM

Hey Taco Storm, just wanted to say thanks for spending some time in the TT forums.

You'll probably end up getting bombarded with "Why doesn't Riot fix TT?!?!" questions (not that those q's aren't legitimate) because TT players feel like we don't get a lot of love, but I think everyone would at least agree that it's very nice to see a Riot presence here.

Madman Reborn 05-11-2012 10:46 AM

I don't see the problem with TT. It's fun, it's a nice medium between Summoners and dominion. You get the tactical play of summoners rift combined with the the skirmishes you see on dominion. The only problem I have with the map is the fact that you can turtle pretty hard as long as that nexus turret is still standing and how easy it is to get backdoored when it's gone

Restiur1 05-11-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm (Hozzászólás 24178662)
So the main reason why there's no normal draft mode for TT is that there currently aren't enough players to split them between two different normal queues without severely impacting the time it takes to match with other people or the quality of the matches that get made. We're not against the idea, it's just not something that we think would improve the quality of the games in 3v3s, since you may get to ban singed/lee sin, but you may end up getting matched against much tougher competition after having waited 5-7 mins.

If you're looking for a way to ban in the meantime, however, I highly recommend trying ranked teams once you're level 30. My team and I have been doing it a lot and really enjoy it!

My new favourite rioter :)

Theres is a poss to change blind pick for draft pick ? and maybe this section of the forum will be finish about creating same threads about some champs.
Also do you have any idea if riot will fix some annoying bug like purple tower range , minions path finding and equal jungle respawn ? Thanks you.

TheFunderstorm 05-11-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm (Hozzászólás 24178662)

No....... TT is just too imba to enjoy. Furthermore, if your team can't even practice before playing TT since everyone in normal just abuses the OP champions on that mode.

Heartlis 05-11-2012 11:05 AM

Thanks for the response Taco Storm, I get the rationale, but why not "Draft" only then? Champs are balanced for SR, so the ability to keep the most obnoxious stuff from TT is extra appealing

DrakeTheSnake 05-11-2012 11:43 AM

I will wait five minutes for a draft mode TT. Plus maybe if Riot gives TT some love and shows people that they remember it exists, the amount of players in queue could go up.

Frost Wolf EU 05-11-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrakeTheSnake (Hozzászólás 24180744)
I will wait five minutes for a draft mode TT.

no you won't if there is draft mode for 3v3 probably you will w8 10 minutes for draft instead ;]

Krokodil Dundee 05-11-2012 11:50 AM

Lets face it if you care about TT you're a ****ing scrub. Shut your ***** mouth and learn to play 5s.