League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Need dodge penalty. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2082765)

ZenithZephyr 05-02-2012 12:43 AM

Need dodge penalty.

12 minute queues. 5 mins of drafting, then people dodging at the last second. Sometimes people dodging because they don't like even one of the three bans. We need this penalty reinstated, please.

EDIT: Bump this thread everytime you have a game of dominion dodged.

DJTK 05-02-2012 02:44 AM

The dodge penalty has not been removed as far as I know. People will still get penalized for dodging.

DiscworldDeath 05-02-2012 02:52 AM

Not in Dominion.

The Elk 05-02-2012 03:29 AM

Interestingly there is a dodge penalty for Dominion co-op vs AI.

ZenithZephyr 05-04-2012 05:34 AM

Bump for great justice. It's so annoying. Every game. Multiple times per game. I've spent 28 mins cumulatively in queue and that's not even counting the ban/pick times.

Edit: 32 mins 6 dodges so far

38 mins 7 dodges. Still not counting having to draft every time

Psi21 05-04-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr (Hozzászólás 23936760)
Bump for great justice. It's so annoying. Every game. Multiple times per game. I've spent 28 mins cumulatively in queue and that's not even counting the ban/pick times.

Edit: 32 mins 6 dodges so far

38 mins 7 dodges. Still not counting having to draft every time

This topic must come up every month.

When ranked starts next season they will probably provide a dodge penalty.

But right now it was removed due to low number for match making to deal with.

Just join Blind Pick and if you don't like your team just dodge. It will start eventually.

Ahhhh Crap 05-04-2012 06:32 AM

dodging is a good thing in dom. Getting stuck with a horrid team is not going to make the game any fun to play, would rather just reque up.

That said the only thing that makes me default dodge is a teammate picking twitch or eve. Otherwise I'll play with much any composition team.

Oh- but I dont play that sissy thing called draft.

ZenithZephyr 05-04-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahhhh **** (Hozzászólás 23937834)
dodging is a good thing in dom. Getting stuck with a horrid team is not going to make the game any fun to play, would rather just reque up.

That said the only thing that makes me default dodge is a teammate picking twitch or eve. Otherwise I'll play with much any composition team.

Oh- but I dont play that sissy thing called draft.

I wish you were anywhere close to my elo so I could have forced intercourse with you as Twitch.

ZenithZephyr 05-04-2012 02:40 PM

Been trying to get a game for the last 18 mins. Here's hoping.

Ahhhh Crap 05-04-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr (Hozzászólás 23951557)
I wish you were anywhere close to my elo so I could have forced intercourse with you as Twitch.

lol- I have zero issue playing against a twitch or Eve, I just dont play with them on my same team. Feel free to friend me and set up a game against me, I'll do quite fine =)

And trying to bash my elo is just silly, would you like to compare ***** lengths next?