League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   WHY IRELLIA WHY!?!? so sad (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2082475)

Dsludge 05-01-2012 10:21 PM

WHY IRELLIA WHY!?!? so sad

Hello I'm Someone who likes to play irellia a lot but she just seems to suck against most she's such a good char very unique but cant hold her own against anyone who knows how to play really i play her all the time and i always do good but i always lose my lane and always lose to ALL ranged and any melee who have great sustain out dps me and take my lane thats if there really good ofc mostly in ranked barley in normal just so unfair that she's so weak ok yea she has true damage awesome but so what Ooo true damage on her ult that only does 190 DMG with 190 AT damage its so useless the heal off it doesn't even help considering its 25% of 190 damage... like woohoo free 22 health or something like that don't feel like doing math but it doesn't save you or keep you alive at all its pointless not to mention he E stuns ok thats good but its generated and situational times it doesn't save you when you need it wish they would take her and be like HMm well she kinda sucks we should revamp her a bit and i know 50% of u out there saying YEA RIGHT SHES OP! NO! she's not u just suck and lose to people who understand her a bit if you were really good at your top solo char u can out lane out DPS any irellia. they nerf and revamp all these chars so people would play them thats what they do if they see 90% of the population stops playing Master YI cause he sucks compared to 10 other champions then they do something to make you wanna play him again. i don't why they haven't noticed irellia is barley played ... just venting what i feel about this seeing a really good champion SUCK and barley be used when she's one of the most unique in the League is upsetting hope someone reads this and ignores my crappy grammar and just understand the point of my message and maybe Does something about it like LIKE THIS or REPOST it or something to get attention. well all i gotta say ENJOY my GIANT SENTENCE i didn't put any periods its late I'm tired and doubt most will read this anyway.

ExecutionerK 05-01-2012 10:25 PM

Wall of text warning

Please remake the paragraph to make it read-able, thank you.

Ebonclaw 05-02-2012 01:31 AM

-1 for wtf I am NOT reading that.

skillpatrick 05-02-2012 03:28 AM

No one likes a wall that doesnt hold a roof up. It's very unpleasant to suffer through a wall of text just to find a rant with no general purpose.

Zralt 05-02-2012 06:51 PM

What's worse than a wall of text? A RUN-ON wall of text.

Brb while I soak my eyes in a soothing solution to ease their pains of "OMG OUCH THAT GRAMMAR GODDDD WHY ME."

VoidBro 05-03-2012 12:09 PM

lee sin has trouble reading

AlethiaArete 05-03-2012 06:39 PM

Looking forward to getting Irelia and learning to beat people with her in a few week maybe ^_^

DeadlySlicer 05-03-2012 07:23 PM

I think that Irelia is still viable, and fun to play, despite the god**** nerfs (sigh Morello). I still think she is OP, her sustain is still great, but rather mana hungry.

It is true that her ult only does that 190 damage, but it does that to everything it passes through, so five champs and 20 minions would be approximately 25% of 25x190 damage.

Oh and by the way what's your build?

DeadlySlicer 05-03-2012 07:24 PM

Also the Frostblade skin is sexy :D

Brightinly 05-04-2012 09:46 AM

1st Shes Irelia not Irellia, if you played her as much as you say do you would know that.
2nd carries are lost the second you Q into them
3rd The fact that E is situational makes it a great move, it stuns if you are losing the fight so you can run and it slows if you are winning to let you kill with ease
4th Her ult drains hp too and should help you win 1 vs 1 all the time or clear large minion waves like a boss
5th Shes very tanky even when shes an assassin and with a philo stone its really hard for her to lose a lane
6th If you expect to play vs players who don't know how to play the game just go and fight beginner AI or something.