League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Crash/bug splat (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2080365)

Baowolf 05-01-2012 01:45 PM

Crash/bug splat

Every minute, i kid you not. Need help, this is starting to get atrocious, never happened before this dumb patch.

Jskully 05-01-2012 02:14 PM

same thing here

RiotNyandalee 05-01-2012 02:36 PM

Hey guys, at what point are you bug splatting? Is it when you finish champ select when the game begins to launch? After the loading screen? Or some point during the game?

Also, try running the repair function (the cog when you first open LoL before you click Play) and let me know if that corrects the issue.

Thanks!

Gidive 05-01-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee (Hozzászólás 23836171)
Hey guys, at what point are you bug splatting? Is it when you finish champ select when the game begins to launch? After the loading screen? Or some point during the game?

Also, try running the repair function (the cog when you first open LoL before you click Play) and let me know if that corrects the issue.

Thanks!

in my case is when i finish champ select, loading screen is just not lauching.

BogaBoga 05-01-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee (Hozzászólás 23836171)

Thanks!

In my case, it's right when i start the game. When my champion loads, the game opens up to the map and boom, instant bug splat. When i try to reconnect, it doesn't give me the option to so i am forced to restart the client. No biggy except for the fact that this whole process repeats again and again. I have two "leaves" now and i can't do anything about it.

Belonging 05-01-2012 02:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I get this too. It happens once the game starts, I start to move then bugsplat. It only happens for the first 5-10 minutes then after that time it stops for the rest of the game. I sent in a report for it, using repair now. Also it seems that it doesn't occur in bot games so maybe it's just a problem with normal/ranked games and spectator mode?

Edit: After repairing I did not get it in my next game. Not sure if it's completely fixed though, i'll need to play some more games.I

Edit 2: Started to happen again after the featured stream, got bug splat in that and now 2 games after i stopped watching it i have been getting bugsplat again.
Attached r3dlogs of my last disconnects.

Dessim8 05-01-2012 03:04 PM

I've had issues where I get before loading Screen and at the champ select. It's also going very slow. By the Time I'm in the loading screen, most names read 100% as though the game is mocking me.

yellowsubmrine 05-01-2012 04:10 PM

Ive gotten this bug as well. It happens when it's 88% - 94% loaded in the loading screen. It then puts me back at the normal client with the message "game is still in progress" but it does not give me the option to reconnect, so i have to restart. I usually crash at least one more time before it lets me through.

I also don't get a bugsplat, it just closes, if thats important.

Makuo 05-01-2012 04:12 PM

I was playing with a friend in ranked experiencing this problem, he had to start up the game again like 4 times.

Pulpiin 05-01-2012 04:16 PM

i got banned for reconecting because i had the same problem