League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   !@#$ You....RIOT. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2053080)

NotInTheFacePls 04-23-2012 03:47 PM

!@#$ You....RIOT.

Seriously... !@#% you...and your pandering to tanky dps teams. I'm so sick of it. Turret what turret? Fix carries.... fix the fact that WW can tank two turrets plus kill you at the same time when given 50 minutes of game time and top lane. You don't seem to give a !@#$ about people who don't want to play the "current metagame" of tanky dps. It's old... it's not fun... it's unbalanced, etc etc etc. I'm just simple F!@#$%^ sick of tanky dps teams and EPIC ******* doing the most stupid !@#$ ever and then live to tell the tale b/c they are "tanky" and can do as much dps as a carry.

/uninstall.... **** YOU

NotInTheFacePls 04-23-2012 03:47 PM

Oh, let the community full of epic trolls commence.

FCF Thunder 04-23-2012 03:49 PM

while I may agree with some of your statements, I disapprove of your communication methods.

AIways on Top 04-23-2012 03:56 PM

Rofl, just because you are stuck in the "Popular" meta, doesnt mean that others cant try what they want. I did a team of 5 bruisers, and we won every game. Our best comp was renekton, nasus, riven, nocturne, and shyvana. Their AD/Ap carries disappeared every game.

GrimCrimson 04-23-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furiated (Hozzászólás 23537852)
Rofl, just because you are stuck in the "Popular" meta, doesnt mean that others cant try what they want. I did a team of 5 bruisers, and we won every game. Our best comp was renekton, nasus, riven, nocturne, and shyvana. Their AD/Ap carries disappeared every game.

I don't understand why people DON'T do this, me and my friend + his brother were just playing all tank teams in TT and SR, such a long winning streak.

sugarcrotch 06-12-2012 09:21 PM

lulz i went up against a tanky team once with a premade we had decided to do a full yodel team

Darklight5050 06-13-2012 12:59 AM

yodel team ftw!

IGotCareless 06-13-2012 05:35 AM

50 minutes in... 2 turrets should be hitting about as much as your AD carry. If they can tank that for a while, either they are building pure armor so your AP carry should just nuke them, you fed them hard and that's someone on your teams fault, or they are building pure tank and someone just needs to peel them off of whoever they are attacking.

0rphanPuncher 06-13-2012 08:31 AM

Honestly We had a soraka, Janna and myself as Shen. Then we had Vayne and Varus at seperate lanes. Soraka went AP and took mid. The amount of shielding and healing we put out was too great for the team to land a kill at mid-late game. I mean Me and Vayne shut down their Ashe. Janna just blocked Corki out from lane. Their jungle actually DC'ed after saying "OMG Shen and Soraka Ulti combo. I quit"

Technician Tim 06-13-2012 08:36 AM

once you stop having fun in a game, uninstall, you obviously are detrimental to the community as of now...RAGE MODE is never acceptable, unless somehow you get a full BR team, then rage away, but thats the only exception (paramore reference, couldnt resist>