League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why is it that i always get the worst teammates? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2030883)

Seventy Geckos 04-17-2012 05:16 PM

Why is it that i always get the worst teammates?

I'm a level 30 summoner since forever ago. yet, every time i go to play a 5v5 or a ranked 5v5 i always get the teammates with down-syndrome. When i was unranked in the first season i started to play more ranked, yet all of my matches consisted of red: 5 epic and blue: me and my scrub rank partners. why do i always get the horrible players? end of season one was ranking me at 500- because my team was always an epic fail. season two started and i wanted to get the start on my high rank yet, once again, the only 4 special-ed people in the game are on my team. so far the season will end and my rank will be 500- yet again. i try to go in with people i know but they end up being downies too. IM GETTING TIRED OF MY TWINKY-SCRUB FAIL TEAMS >:/ i have had to resort to playing tryndamere and yi (going about 20+/3-/0 in games and we still lose because the team dies in a fight and i have to do all the work. my current rank is 7?? after playing 15 ranked (including the ten to rank me.) riot i would please like to have a team of normal people for once - nuff said here -_- just let me have a good team plz.........

lolguy999 04-17-2012 08:16 PM

custom game 1 v 1 me in any lane/role you want.

If you come close to beating me or actually beats me i will say you have a severe case of bad luck. If not... zzz

~1300 elo player here gl

faster lag 04-17-2012 08:30 PM

^ you should take that offer that way you know if its your team or mabe its just you?

Gilest17 04-17-2012 08:31 PM

you're either trolling or bad at the game, if you lose every game it's you not your team.

YourMummu 04-18-2012 02:23 AM

Badluck. nuff said.

TheCrazyNutcase 04-18-2012 03:25 AM

Wow that post hurt my eyes. If your skill at the is on the same level as your typing skills, it's your fault.

Lady Synvall 04-18-2012 03:38 AM

It takes a good teammate to make a good team. First off, don't insult people like that, if you wouldn't troll people and insult them, then u cld help them. Give them tips, advice, and work as a team, dnt try to solo it and carry the game by urself. If some people like u would offer to help teammates, point out mistakes, tell them how they cld avoid it next time, then u wouldnt have the problem of getting a bad team. Its that simple. When u tell ur teammates they suck it discourages them, makeing them not want to play, and i dnt think riot likes that behavior. I got better bc there were some nice summoners out there willing to help me, and u shld become one of those summoners who help and work as a team, rather than troll and make snide remarks about other players skills.

Haen 04-18-2012 04:49 AM

So 20/3/0 every ranked game as Tryn eh?

Thats weird cause I see 1/5/2 Ashe
5/5/4 Yi
0/7/5 Shen

Not a single positive score in your ranked match history...

Let me guess, you're one of those hyper aggressive players who cost their team the game as often as they carry the game. Then you get angry on the rare occasion you actually do well and the rest of your team fails. You're right about one thing, you're not at the ELO you belong, you should be lower...

JustAnotherKill 04-18-2012 05:07 AM

u play yi and tryn that explains everything

FatMii 04-18-2012 08:44 AM

Haven't you ever thought that you are playing just as bad as your teammates?
Honestly look at your rune pages, it's a mess. Get proper runes if you want to be better.