League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Best way to IP farm? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2027510)

bdrummerj 04-16-2012 04:04 PM

Best way to IP farm?

Hey guys! drummer here, wondering what is the best way to ip farm? I dont really have any friends that play LoL, so I need a good solo technique. I usually play Beginner Bots, or PvP and get around 50-70 Ip. I dont know if thats a lot or a little or what. Help please? -Bdrummerj

Anzell 04-16-2012 05:40 PM

You earn more IP for real matches than vs bots.
More for winning than for a loss, and I think its more IP if the match is over X amount of time.
But an efficent way to earn IP per time spent playing. Wish I knew, wish I knew.

The Gilded Hero 04-16-2012 05:43 PM

best way to farm ip is just play ranked u have a 50/50 % chance of winning win or lose u get like 70 ip+

BlackRabbi 04-16-2012 07:09 PM

tbh just play an important role and play your heart out.

Imo important roles go from top to bottom:
- Tanky Jungler
- AP Mid
- AD Carry
- Beefy or carry Solo
- Support

ThorHammerz 04-16-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackRabbi (Hozzászólás 23272263)
tbh just play an important role and play your heart out.

Imo important roles go from top to bottom:
- Tanky Jungler
- AP Mid
- AD Carry
- Beefy or carry Solo
- Support

If you think the support is the least important role in the game.... well, you haven't been playing with decent people.... support indirectly carries the team through warding and keeping the AD alive and well fed, among other things.

All roles are equally important, but they serve different purposes in a team. It's almost like comparing Apples to Oranges to Lemons to Kiwis to Blueberries.

StrategicPlan 04-16-2012 07:28 PM

play normals and win

Amatzikahni 04-16-2012 07:38 PM

Play Normal games of SR, but not Draft mode. Those are the fastest to get into a game which includes queue time, champ select time, and load time, and it offers the highest base IP. Winning nets you a bit more IP than losing, and match duration plays a factor in IP which is about the same as the equivalent queue time + champ select + load time + base IP amount. Therefore, the biggest factors in fast IP is winning vs losing and which map/mode you play.

Seergun 04-16-2012 07:57 PM

Dominion is another good way to get ip. A typical game is 15-20 mins and you earn approximately half or a bit more than you would in summoners rift in half the time, so it works out fairly well.

Nicodemous 04-16-2012 07:58 PM

Well, win or lose being purple gets you more Ip (but you can't chose to be blue or purple) Kills, assists, and taking out towers and inhibitors and CS I think are what are factored into your score. So, if you are not so good at getting kills, focus on crushing dowers and creeps...

InterfectorBeta 04-16-2012 08:39 PM

dont play bots go for long winning pvp games