League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Compiled List Of All Running Ask ___ threads (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2015125)

Ask Galio 04-12-2012 01:29 PM

Compiled List Of All Running Ask ___ threads

So, I have decided to make a list of the champions who are running these columns. I believe an index of sorts could make it easier for everyone. If there are those I have left out, either I missed them or deemed them inactive. Please notify me if you have something to tell me, such as if I included an inactive column on the list. Remember that they may not be inactive, but rather just elsewhere. Also, the number of the thread does indicate how long they have been around. Enjoy.

-Galio

Edit: I've taken out the usernames for the champions due to me not being available often because of IRL issues, but I believe you guys are smart enough to figure out who's in control of what when you pop into their thread. Too many takeovers for me to follow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES FOR TAKING OVER ASK THREADS:

1. Check the last date of the champion. *The champion itself, not just the last poster.*
2a. If it's over 1 week, check in by posting and asking if they're still here. They may just be on vacation.
2b. If it's over 2 weeks, you can make a post asking if you can take over the thread. If they do not respond within 2 days, make another post asking if they're still there. If they do not respond within another 2 days, you may make a new account and take over.
2c. If it's over 3 weeks, you can make a post asking if you can take over the thread. If they do not respond in 2 days, you may make a new account and take over,
2d. If it's over a month, just go ahead and make a new account and take over.
3. Notify me here that you have taken over their thread, and please use their old thread so I don't have to search for yours.

Please notify me immediately if you are interested in taking over a champion who seems to have left, before following the above steps I have listed. Thank you for your cooperation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to myself being quite busy in the real world, and Viktor having no life (direct quote from him), he's decided to create an identical thread so he can update this constantly. See his thread here.

Ask Taric 04-12-2012 01:32 PM

Now we could see if we can have a sticky on it.

Ask Galio 04-12-2012 01:32 PM

I should ask them for that...

Ask Swan 04-12-2012 01:36 PM

I'm suprised there isn't an ask Zilean.

Ask Talon 04-12-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Swan (Hozzszls 23117555)
I'm surprised there isn't an ask Zilean.

He doesn't have enough time.

Ask Taric 04-12-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Swan (Hozzszls 23117555)
I'm suprised there isn't an ask Zilean.

Would be impossible, probably he'd answer before we ask.

Ask Swan 04-12-2012 01:40 PM

You should add that there is a Nocturne and a Poppy but they don't have ask threads.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3 04-12-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Taric (Hozzszls 23117662)
Would be impossible, probably he'd answer before we ask.

He knows you would do that.

Arrakasta 04-12-2012 02:14 PM

you might wanna scrap Ask VIktor, it was shut down, I might take it, along with HEcarim

Ms Annie Hastur 04-12-2012 02:20 PM

Gj yo.