League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Sinful Succulence [Open RP] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1995879)

Dear Morgana 04-07-2012 07:49 PM

Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

As one wanders the surprisingly well-light streets of Noxus's well-to-do-district, they might stumble upon a large, square building, displaying the words 'Sinful Succulence' on a sign hanging above the doorway. The building underneath it has a single-door entrance at ground level and several windows that can be shut from the sides.

Inside, the tone is a stark contrast to the typical Noxian bar or restaurant. As one walks in, they might behold the four tables off to the side of the entrance, directly in front of the windows. The tables themselves seem surprisingly fancy-pink colored wood, delicate-looking silverware and cushioned oak chairs form an elegant assembly that fits the bright colors of the carpeting that spans the floor.

The carpet's colors seem to break up in the middle, forming a makeshift rectangle of purple and black on the ground that leads from the entrance to the other end of the room-a distance of less than ten yards.

On the opposite end of the room sits a simple, low wooden desk with a matching chair, which doubles as an order counter. Behind the desk is another door that leads to the kitchen, and past that is the storage room. In the corner of the wall to the right of the desk (from the perspective of a customer) a brown wooden staircase leads upwards before doubling to after a corner, ending up on the second floor-Morgana's Noxian place of residence and office.

The entire bakery seems surprisingly colorful, in spite of the gloominess of the surrounding buildings and the exterior vibe it gives off. While purple is in incredible abundance, it is not the dominant color.

Welcome to Sinful Succulence.

A menu is now nailed to the wall on the inside of the shop, next to the desk. At the top is a picture of Morgana's head and shoulders in her apron and chef's hat, and under that are the words:

Sinful Succulence: Baking with true soul for millenia.

Underneath that is the menu, which reads thusly:

Welcome to Sinful Succulence! These are the currently available items in the shop on a local level.

PANTHEON MOJO ICE CREAM-50 gold for one cone, 40 for a cup
Cookie dough, marshmallows, and mint combine for a gooey delight!

MOUNT TARGON MUFFINS-100 gold for 2.
These chocolate chip muffins split into smaller versions of themselves when bitten into, ensuring an explosion of flavor and plenty to go around-perfect for parties!
To halt the process, muffins must be coated with a provided sauce.

THE MATRON’S MYSTERIOUSLY MADE, MASTERFULLY MASTICATING MARSHMALLOWS-80 gold for two.
A marshmallow stuffed between two cupcake bottoms-with a special surprise inside!

SARAH’S SUCCULENT SNICKERDOODLES-5 gold each, and 20 gold for a dozen!
This delightful little sugar cookie tops the charts as the best-selling pastry on Valoran!

TRUNDLE’S MARSH MINTS-45 gold each.
A heavy hand of mint ice cream over a caramel and toffee cookie is great way to unwind in between clubbing!

CASSIPOEIA’S SERPENT SUCKERS-65 gold each.
Candy-coated apples dunked in green Jell-O and soaked in caramel form a massive lollipop!

MY CHEMICAL BROMANCE- 90 gold for one cup.
A collaboration between Singed, Warwick, and myself, this industrial syrup sauce is the perfect addition to any dish!

KATARINA’S KARAMEL KINNAMON KRUNCH-12 for 75 gold.
Salted caramel covers a sugary cinnamon stick, can be broken into chunks or eaten all at once!

DIRGE DELIGHTS-40 gold for two two-inch strips.
Taffy that sings songs when consumed, according to your mood! Special thanks to the lich Karthus.

BEATRICE’S NEST-300 gold.
With branches and a trunk of solid chocolate, baby birds made of blue marshmallow, peanut brittle sticks coated in caramel for the nest, and slices of Cassiopeia’s Serpent Suckers for the branches, this masterpiece stands at over four feet tall! Made originally as a gift for Beatrice, this is now available commercially! Requires pre-ordering 42 hours in advance.

EXILE ECLAIRS-125 gold for a foot-long, 70 for a 6-inch.
Sugary dough with a hint of chocolate, wrapped in a tube around thick whipped vanilla cream.

CARAMELISE-50 gold each.
A spider-shaped vanilla wafer cookie with blackberry frosting, peppermint sprinkles, and caramel custard filling! Name courtesy of Sarah Fortune.

DIANA'S DAIRY DELIGHT-50 gold for a cone, 40 gold for a cup.
A pure white ice cream with marshmallow cream, vanilla base, and whipped cream on top.

DRAGON'S KISS-40 gold each
A red-frosted coookie shaped like the maw of a fearsome dragon, the spicy cinnamon frosting gives way to the cool, biting sweetness of the peppermint on the inside. Name courtesy of Shyvana.

Slightly under the given items is another note.

MORE TO COME!
Morgana is hard at work coming up with new recipes for her loyal customers, as well as digging out old ones from her cookbooks! Stay alert for any new additions!

((This will be where all interactions involving Sinful Succulence or the immediate area shall take place. If something is arranged to meet at 'my house', it will take place in my thread unless otherwise specified. I'll post a description of the house portion later, perhaps.

Have fun.

In my mind, 300 gold is about equal to sixty/seventy U.S. dollars.))

Dear Morgana 04-07-2012 07:51 PM

The shop is currently closed.

((OOC: All interactions are after-hours. No orders, sorry.))

Ask Talon 04-07-2012 07:54 PM

Talon slinks into the bakery through a window and puts on Morgana's hat while she is distracted closing up the shop. He stands there with a sly smirk on his face.

SuperMan Pix 04-07-2012 07:57 PM

having tailing Talon due to extreme boredom, the sorceress peeks into the window

Lulu climbs in and casts a spell on herself, making her look like a common house cat with black fur

she sticks to the shadows and follows Talon

Dear Morgana 04-07-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Talon slinks into the bakery through a window and puts on Morgana's hat while she is distracted closing up the shop. He stands there with a sly smirk on his face.
A purple tongue extends and licks Talons earlobe.

"You know...if it was anyone else...you'd be a cold, dead, soulless husk right now. But you're special."

The last word was drawn out and laced with hidden meaning... a dark magenta claw drew itself up to his shoulders, squeezing his knots of muscle. Morgana waits for his reaction.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3 04-07-2012 08:03 PM

Fate has been on a drunken bender for the past two days, and always seems to have a bottle of Rye with him, no matter the time or place. He takes a long pull and loses control, having Destiny pull him from his home in Bilgewater to inside the pastry shop. However, his landing is less than graceful, and he falls flat on his face, spilling a couple of shots of rye about the bakery.

Ask Talon 04-07-2012 08:04 PM

Talon shuddered a bit, partly from the cold, partly the fact someone managed to sneak up on him.

Oh? Not fond of other wearing your hats?

He turned and gave her a coy smile

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3 04-07-2012 08:09 PM

Fate stands up and takes another long pull, roaring drunk by this point. He begins to shout at the ceiling, "Well, Destiny, you got exactly what you wanted! You got me to be single! Well, I hope you're happy, because I sure as hell am not.

"Next thing you know, you'll be getting me in a nice healthy relationship with Miss Fortune, then bung that one up too. You're going to make my life into a living hell, where I won't be able to love someone. Well, you know what I say to that? **** YOU!!!"

He takes another drink and is teleported once more, being dropped from the ceiling into a sink this time.

Ask Talon 04-07-2012 08:10 PM

Talon turns to Morgana

I think you locked someone in.

Someone else I mean...

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3 04-07-2012 08:15 PM

Fate begins to stumble around the bakery, looking through the ingredients, searching for everything possible to make a cake of pure hate, drinking all the way.