League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Miss Fortune (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1976428)

Ask Fortune 04-02-2012 10:12 PM

Ask Miss Fortune

Hello, boys and girls. I think it's pretty obvious what I'm here for. All of you, Champions, Summoners, and whoever else might be around, feel free to ask me whatever you want. About me, about life, love, hunting scofflaws for coins, whatever it is you want to know.

By the way, Fizz? What you did to me on April Fools? You're mine.

My name is Miss Sarah Fortune. Ask away, everyone.

Ask Talon 04-02-2012 10:16 PM

Miss Fortune,

As a bounty hunter, what are your thoughts on true assassins.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow.

P.S. - Why do you torment the men of the League with your Secret Agent dress?

Ask Kennen 04-02-2012 10:17 PM

Dear Fortune

what do you feel about gangplank cleaning up and looking the way he looks now are you sure you can reist his wiles!?

Ask Fortune 04-02-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 22716541)
Miss Fortune,

As a bounty hunter, what are your thoughts on true assassins.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow.

P.S. - Why do you torment the men of the League with your Secret Agent dress?

I like you guys. Really, I do! Collecting the bounties on guys like you is what paid for my first ship.

No hard feelings, Talon, it really is for the gold.

The men don't seem that bothered by it. I dunno what you're talking about! I thought they really, really liked it~.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Kennen (Hozzászólás 22716566)
Dear Fortune

what do you feel about gangplank cleaning up and looking the way he looks now are you sure you can reist his wiles!?

Ick, are you serious, Kennen? The man's a pirate. And you know what? Most pirates are amateurs, not worth half the bounty I get for'em. Gangplank is a bad man, even if he waxes now. I don't look at him and see a down payment on a new boat, like I do with most other pirates. I look at him and see everything wrong with Bilgewater.

Ask Talon 04-02-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Fortune
I like you guys. Really, I do! Collecting the bounties on guys like you is what paid for my first ship.

No hard feelings, Talon, it really is for the gold.

I doubt you've ever collected a bounty on someone like me, no offense to your skills.

Quote:

The men don't seem that bothered by it. I dunno what you're talking about! I thought they really, really liked it~
...It's... Distracting...

Ask Luxanna 04-02-2012 10:42 PM

Hello Miss Fortune!

As a self-professed pirate hunter, what do you think of your place within Bilgewater's society, on account of its economy being driven almost entirely by piracy on the high seas? Do you think there can be a Bilgewater without piracy, and how would you go about implementing such change if given the chance? For example, if after renouncing piracy, would you honor the claims of Ionia and Bandle City for restitution of past crimes?

-Lady Crownguard the Luminous

SuperMan Pix 04-02-2012 10:47 PM

*Lulu walks in the room, having a conversation with Pix*

"...and NO i don't know if this person we're gonna meet IS a natural red head, so please STOP asking me Pix-"

"OOOOOOO"

*Lulu notices the the hand Cannons Shock & Awe*

*Lulu picks up Awe and steadies it with a rifle grip*

"Pew" "Pew" "PEW!"

*Lulu pulls the trigger*

*there is now a hole in one of the walls*

-Lulu and Pix

Dear Veigar 04-02-2012 10:50 PM

Care to tell me, your FUTURE OVERLORD...

Do you plan to hunt me?

If so, I welcome you with open arms. And an open portal to the spacial plane.

Ask Fortune 04-02-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Talon (Hozzászólás 22716923)
I doubt you've ever collected a bounty on someone like me, no offense to your skills.

Don't get too full of yourself, Talon. Okay, fine, most of my money comes from rolling drunks in to Caitlyn's office, but don't think you're the only real deal I've ever met. I'm famous for a reason, boy, and it's not just because my name sounds cool.

Quote:

...It's... Distracting in combat.
Really? It is? Why would it be? I have no idea what the problem is! Innocent face.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna (Hozzászólás 22717151)
Hello Miss Fortune!

As a self-professed pirate hunter, what do you think of your place within Bilgewater's society, on account of its economy being driven almost entirely by piracy on the high seas? Do you think there can be a Bilgewater without piracy, and how would you go about implementing such change if given the chance? For example, if after renouncing piracy, would you honor the claims of Ionia and Bandle City for restitution of past crimes?

-Lady Crownguard the Luminous

Hey Lux.

Piracy is a plague on Bilgewater, but there are many, many good people there, too. My place is among them. Now, a Bilgewater without piracy... it's a dream, but I'm not sure it'll ever really happen. It certainly won't happen overnight, anyway. The economy is so driven by it, there'll have to be an equally profitable industry slowly put in its place. We can fish up a storm, but that's not really enough... maybe if we could properly train the drunks that pass for pirates around here, organize'em all, and work as a freelance navy for hire? I'm sure Demacia and Noxus would pay to have some extra muscle in their silly dispute.

Hey, I'm not just a pretty face.

We'd definitely give Ionia and Bandle City something. As the government leader, I had nothing to do with anything, but as a sign of good faith, definitely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix (Hozzászólás 22717261)
*Lulu walks in the room, having a conversation with Pix*

"...and NO i don't know if this person we're gonna meet IS a natural red head, so please STOP asking me Pix-"

"OOOOOOO"

*Lulu notices the the hand Cannons Shock & Awe*

*Lulu picks up Awe and steadies it with a rifle grip*

"Pew" "Pew" "PEW!"

*Lulu pulls the trigger*

*there is now a hole in one of the walls*

-Lulu and Pix

*grabs Awe*

I AM a natural red head, and I'll ask you not to play with anything that uses gunpowder unless you know what you're doing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear Veigar (Hozzászólás 22717337)
Care to tell me, your FUTURE OVERLORD...

Do you plan to hunt me?

If so, I welcome you with open arms. And an open portal to the spacial plane.

As far as I know, Noxus's weird justice system took the bounty off your head, because apparently breaking out of prison isn't a crime if you impress the guards doing it. So no, I have no reason to hunt you right now.

Dear Veigar 04-02-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

As far as I know, Noxus's weird justice system took the bounty off your head, because apparently breaking out of prison isn't a crime if you impress the guards doing it. So no, I have no reason to hunt you right now.
YES! HAHAHA! YES!

"Ahem" Moving on...

Do you think I'm crazy?

That ****ed clown's been spreading gossip that I'm crazy.

WELL I'M NOT!