League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Lulu and Pix (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1967842)

SuperMan Pix 03-31-2012 11:58 AM

Ask Lulu and Pix

Greetings from the Glade!
as per request from the purple-tasting summoners and the other soon-to-be-squirrels, i will ask the questions and YOU, the tall ones reading this, will answer them.
or...or was it the other way around?

Anyway, Pix will be writing most of these while i answer out loud so if you want to ask him a question, go ahead. though i cannot guarantee that he will answer most of them, or rather any of them for that matter.

so fire away with those questions! in the meantime, will find some squirrels to tort- i mean play with.

Vroom! Vroom!

Ask Shyvana 03-31-2012 12:06 PM

Hello, Lulu.

How does it feel to be as old as you are?

SuperMan Pix 03-31-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana (Hozzászólás 22624653)
Hello, Lulu.

How does it feel to be as old as you are?

Old? i'm not old! im still young! YOUNG I SAY! unless you mean now from my birth then yes i guess i'm a few centuries old. But time works differently in the Glade with a couple hours of playtime could mean years passing in Runeterra. Though, to be fair, i wasn't keeping time when i was playing with Pix so....
huh....
hmmmm...
How old AM I?

Ask Shyvana 03-31-2012 12:27 PM

I don't know, Lulu. Surely you remember your birthday.

SuperMan Pix 03-31-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana (Hozzászólás 22625156)
I don't know, Lulu. Surely you remember your birthday.

Oh i do, Its just that I don't remember how many times that day passed. But it doesn't matter! There are more important matters at hand then how old I have gotten!
like..like figuring out what makes Morgana's cookies taste soooooo good!
or if i can make Cho'Gath turn into a squirrel without getting into trouble with the Purple Robes!
Or if i can somehow get every child in the world to play Hide and Seek with me...forever!

randy780 03-31-2012 12:57 PM

lulu how does your ult make cho gath so big

The Cryophoenix 03-31-2012 01:34 PM

"Greetings child, I must say you were a surprising addition to the League of Legends. But I am happy to see that you are fitting in so well, and enjoying yourself. Your magic is... unique, to say the least, I must say I have lived to see my world reborn many times over, to see entire empires and species rise and fall before my eyes, and yet... being turned into a cupcake is totally new to me."

"My question to you is, I have heard stories about the fae's Glade where time flows differently and days in the Glade could be decades or longer in Runeterra. Knowing that, do you intend to return to the Glade one day? Knowing that when you emerge, that the world you are coming to know now will change drastically as it has before?"

~Anivia, The Cryophoenix

Ask Brolaf 03-31-2012 01:35 PM

Hey girly!

Are there Graggy ice fountains in your glade? Cuz that'd be brotastic!

Brolaf

SuperMan Pix 03-31-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowrandy (Hozzászólás 22625865)
lulu how does your ult make cho gath so big

the best way i can describe the growing spell is that I let the magic of the Glade flow from Pix then i manipulate it with Pix's help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cryophoenix (Hozzászólás 22626791)
"Greetings child, I must say you were a surprising addition to the League of Legends. But I am happy to see that you are fitting in so well, and enjoying yourself. Your magic is... unique, to say the least, I must say I have lived to see my world reborn many times over, to see entire empires and species rise and fall before my eyes, and yet... being turned into a cupcake is totally new to me."

"My question to you is, I have heard stories about the fae's Glade where time flows differently and days in the Glade could be decades or longer in Runeterra. Knowing that, do you intend to return to the Glade one day? Knowing that when you emerge, that the world you are coming to know now will change drastically as it has before?"

~Anivia, The Cryophoenix

Actually i still live in the Glade right now!
Time only distorts in the Glade if you have no sense of it. Do you know the expression "time flies when you are having fun"? In the Glade, that is the literal rule of time. The summoners actually gave me an enchanted clock that i can put in the Glade and as long as someone or something looks at that clock, time in the Glade will synchronize with Runterra's. its a good thing that i planted some tulips in front of the clock and positioned them to look at the clock. The tulips have eyes you know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf (Hozzászólás 22626819)
Hey girly!

Are there Graggy ice fountains in your glade? Cuz that'd be brotastic!

Brolaf

i don't know what you mean by "Graggy" ice but there are Volcanos that spew ice in the Glade.

-Lulu and Pix

Ask Brolaf 03-31-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix (Hozzászólás 22627462)
i don't know what you mean by "Graggy" ice but there are Volcanos that spew ice in the Glade.

-Lulu and Pix

Alcohol! Beer! Do you got it bro?

Brolaf