League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Galio (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1930448)

Ask Galio 03-18-2012 05:40 PM

Ask Galio

Hello. I am Galio, as you all know. Many of my fellow Demacians as well as the other champions have begun these question boards, in order to help others get to know them better by conversing with the people. I have been persuaded of late to do this as well. It seems like a good idea, but when asking, please bear in mind that I may be unwilling to answer many questions that I might not be comfortable with, nor will I disclose any information I deem classified. Thank you.

Gamefreak506 03-18-2012 06:00 PM

As much as I don't like the multiple numbers of Ask Whatever, I might as well hit one thing I've been meaning to ask...

Galio of Demacia,

Being made from materials that are possibly heavy, how is it possible for you to fly?

Pyrozen 03-18-2012 06:20 PM

Galio,

How does Cassiopeia transform you into stone with her gaze?

Prankenstein 03-18-2012 06:56 PM

Dear Galio

How come your joke is "two birds with one stone, have you met my parents" if your creator is Durand?

Ask Akali 03-18-2012 07:26 PM

Galio,

You have a very calm demeanor. How do you feel about nature? Have you ever been to Ionia?

- Akali, the Fist of Shadow

Ask Galio 03-19-2012 03:33 AM

Hello, 506. The "Ask ___" trend started by the other champions may be a little repetitive, however, since they already are doing so, I felt like I shouldn't exclude myself from the world. In answer to your question, it is true that I am made out of rather heavy materials, however, my wings are much stronger than that. I could fly as high as I would like, however, the League has certain restrictions about flying in matches.

Hello, Pyrozen. Cassiopeia may transmutate things to stone, but it does not mean they cannot already be stone. Durand made me of stone, but it was his special kind of stone that involved many other materials such as clay. Cassiopeia turns me, and everyone else, into ordinary stone.

Hello, Prankenstein. The fact that Durand is my maker is the joke itself. Did you not get that? Or do I need a better sense of humor?

Ah, hello Akali. I was wondering who'd be the first champion to ask me something. Nature is a wonderful thing. During my vigil after Durand's death, nature helped me to calm down and relax. Nothing bothered me, and it was quite relaxing. Unfortunately, I have not been to Ionia. They do not send me there, but rather the human champions. Or half-human, I assume Lady Shyvana has been to Ionia. Instead, I still keep watch over my fellows in Demacia. If you'd like I could probably find a time to visit.

-Galio

[OOC] If someone could teach me how to multiquote that'd be nice. [/OOC]

BloatedBile 03-19-2012 07:17 AM

Galio,

Quote:

Hello, 506. The "Ask ___" trend started by the other champions may be a little repetitive, however, since they already are doing so, I felt like I shouldn't exclude myself from the world. In answer to your question, it is true that I am made out of rather heavy materials, however, my wings are much stronger than that. I could fly as high as I would like, however, the League has certain restrictions about flying in matches.
Quote:

Hello, Pyrozen. Cassiopeia may transmutate things to stone, but it does not mean they cannot already be stone. Durand made me of stone, but it was his special kind of stone that involved many other materials such as clay. Cassiopeia turns me, and everyone else, into ordinary stone.
Quote:

Hello, Prankenstein. The fact that Durand is my maker is the joke itself. Did you not get that? Or do I need a better sense of humor?
Quote:

Ah, hello Akali. I was wondering who'd be the first champion to ask me something. Nature is a wonderful thing. During my vigil after Durand's death, nature helped me to calm down and relax. Nothing bothered me, and it was quite relaxing. Unfortunately, I have not been to Ionia. They do not send me there, but rather the human champions. Or half-human, I assume Lady Shyvana has been to Ionia. Instead, I still keep watch over my fellows in Demacia. If you'd like I could probably find a time to visit.
Quote:

-Galio

[OOC] If someone could teach me how to multiquote that'd be nice. [/OOC]
Slap [ quote ] MESSAGE THAT YOU WANT TO QUOTE [ /quote ] (no spaces, I had to put in spaces so it wouldn't disappear) on to the text you want to quote. It will not show you who you're quoting but I feel there is less hassle. The other way is to quote it, type a response and copy the message, then quote someone else and so forth.

You're welcome.
-BB

PS: It seems like I do not have a pet name for you yet.

Ask Galio 03-19-2012 07:44 AM

[OOC] Thanks :P [/OOC]

BloatedBile, I am not a pet.

-Galio

Ask Shyvana 03-19-2012 07:56 AM

Hello, Galio. It's good to see another Demacian here.

I'm afraid I really don't know much about you. So, my question is simple: what do you eat?

Ask Galio 03-19-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana (Hozzászólás 22213209)
Hello, Galio. It's good to see another Demacian here.

I'm afraid I really don't know much about you. So, my question is simple: what do you eat?

Hello, Shyvana. The answer to your simple question is also simple: I do not eat anything. It is one of the perks of being a construct.