League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 19

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1916023)

Quick Rawr 03-14-2012 08:31 AM

Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions (Rough draft)

Thread has been dead for some time, thanks for the responses I got while this project was underway.

PDiddy 03-14-2012 09:07 AM

Good idea. I think you need to keep with the explinations though (like you did with ahri)

also renekton countering akali? I dont agree. I'm not high elo or anything but i believe its the other way around. Akli's burst make's ren's heal usless. And her ult makes his escape nonexistant. ren needs to get up close, this is perfect for akali, just keep that Q on him and he cant touch you w/o losing...errr... without akali doing MASSIVE DAMAGE!

Quick Rawr 03-14-2012 09:14 AM

Thread has been dead for some time, thanks for the responses I got while this project was underway.

Turbo Punz 03-14-2012 09:20 AM

LOve it
B
U
M
P

Tokinatoor 03-14-2012 09:33 AM

poppy does not get countered by Rene

Garen/kass counter EZ very well.

Kass is amazing counter to singed!

Quick Rawr 03-14-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokinatoor (Hozzászólás 22031267)
poppy does not get countered by Rene

Garen/kass counter EZ very well.

Kass is amazing counter to singed!

Agreed, Ren wouldn't counter Poppy.

I have Kassadin listed as a counter to Ezreal, I completely agree with that one. Garen I can see being a little annoying vs Ezreal, but late game he won't be imo. Also, he won't be a lane match up against him early game so I feel like that counter isn't viable unless the Ezreal has poor teamfight positioning.

Kassadin counter to Singed? I can see that one for sure since Singed only has counters early-mid game, then end game NO ONE COUNTERS MY SINGED (:<

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDiddy (Hozzászólás 22030721)
Good idea. I think you need to keep with the explinations though (like you did with ahri)

also renekton countering akali? I dont agree. I'm not high elo or anything but i believe its the other way around. Akli's burst make's ren's heal usless. And her ult makes his escape nonexistant. ren needs to get up close, this is perfect for akali, just keep that Q on him and he cant touch you w/o losing...errr... without akali doing MASSIVE DAMAGE!

While I agree that Akali can do some MASSIVE DAMAGE, Renekton can get super tanky, has a stun and a gap closer/escape that can help him to escape or chase if necessary. Also, 2 of his moves are AoE that would be able to finish her off inside her stealth. I think she does have big burst, but he gets pretty tanky and I feel like unless fed she would be out of moves while he still had health.

I'm just trying to get the list up in general, so a few of the listed champions might be a stretch or not thoroughly thought out. I will be adding the little explanation under each champion as well (:

Toriberry 03-14-2012 11:24 AM

Might want to add QSS as a counter to Karthus. Activating that item will get rid of the Karthus ult. Also, any champion that gains immunity, like Fizz or Vlad, can counter him defensively, and shutting down his ult leaves you able to avoid those clutch kills that always spin the game in his favor.

PDiddy 03-14-2012 11:48 AM

Might want to add graves as a soft counter to vayne. his strong early game can spell trouble for her weak early game in the bot lane.

Quick Rawr 03-14-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toriberry (Hozzászólás 22034026)
Might want to add QSS as a counter to Karthus. Activating that item will get rid of the Karthus ult. Also, any champion that gains immunity, like Fizz or Vlad, can counter him defensively, and shutting down his ult leaves you able to avoid those clutch kills that always spin the game in his favor.

QSS does not remove Requiem from a player (Karthus' Ult). I did, however, add Fizz and Vlad as they are excellent examples. Thanks!

Edit: Adding in how each champion is a strong counter to the listed one.

PDiddy 03-14-2012 12:56 PM

This is turning out really well. +1 vote for sticky