League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why is everyone an A$$Hole? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1902328)

The Bubbles Show 03-09-2012 11:59 AM

Why is everyone an A$$Hole?

Why is everyone so angry at some players for doing bad once in a while, Like everyone has perfect games.

?

Burrial 03-09-2012 12:01 PM

People are jerks on the internet. It happens. Play with friends when you can. Block the jerks. Add the nice guys. Be nice to newbies. Help out those who are having awful games (like my epic 16 death Fiddle match last night. Holy lord I was an embarrassment).

Report and block when you can. That's about all you can do about it. Sometimes people forget that this is a game at the end of the day. No lives are at stake. No families will be destroyed by that Tryndamere who hasn't the faintest clue what he's doing.

FMLitsMichael 03-09-2012 01:14 PM

Because of epeen and this pandemic we have going on called trolling.

MetalGuitarist 03-09-2012 02:48 PM

Yeah, it's kinda unreal sometimes. There are people who seriously complain if you miss a skill shot ONCE. Seriously? How can anyone be that childish? And god forbid you miss your ult, get ready for them to whine for the rest of the game.

Archa Tyrael 03-09-2012 02:57 PM

I had this game where I went solo top as Irelia and I was losing hard, even when I camped tower jungler+top would dive me (jungler was camping me). So all the way through this sona was **** talking me about how horrible I am and how I should stop playing for ever. I tried to explain that we all have bad games but she just wouldn't listen and say that there is no way anyone could have a bad game like that. She just kept going way too much and though I rarely get offended by internet people the constant harassment got to me, In the end I managed to even out 7/7 and reported Sona.

Thing is, don't listen to this people, you can mute them and later report them, people like me will see their behavior in tribunal and will click on punish.

TheCrazyNutcase 03-09-2012 03:16 PM

There are nice people, it's just rare. When you play with someone who is nice, ask them if you can friend them. It's nice when you have some friends who don't mind when you have a bad game.

Blenis 03-09-2012 03:49 PM

Because you are playing a team based game where one member not pulling their weight can cause an entire team to lose. Play with friends if you want ppl to be nice.

Serra ArkAngel 03-09-2012 04:09 PM

I love when you miss Ashe's ultimate and you get super trolled.

Nikolaison 03-09-2012 05:53 PM

It happens. I just ignore them and try to be kind to others. All you can really do.

Nikolaison 03-09-2012 05:55 PM

Its happens. The most you can do is just ignore them and be kind. And if there really bad just report them.