League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   [Guide] Twitch – The Rat Who Fell From Grace (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=188069)

Lawful 07-29-2010 05:11 PM

[Guide] Twitch – The Rat Who Fell From Grace
 
Guide outdated and useless, dont bother reading.

SoopaTomato 07-29-2010 05:27 PM

how's exec calling?

Lawful 07-29-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoopaTomato (Hozzászólás 2188665)
how's exec calling?

Its lazy and with it almost being 5 AM , i'm not bothering to make it more eye friendly yet.

AIM7Sparrow 07-29-2010 05:50 PM

I have to say you completely underestimate Expunge during the early/mid game. An expunge can be worth anywhere from 2-7 auto attacks worth of damage during this time. Consider also that the expunge range is noticeably larger than your auto attack's and can't be flashed out of. Not only that, but it gives you twice as much AoE damaging power after you finish your Spray and Pray.

You should consider a more traditional build like:

Q,E,E,Q/W,E,R,E,W/Q,E... (R>Q>W)

Lawful 07-30-2010 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniperness (Hozzászólás 2188928)
I have to say you completely underestimate Expunge during the early/mid game. An expunge can be worth anywhere from 2-7 auto attacks worth of damage during this time. Consider also that the expunge range is noticeably larger than your auto attack's and can't be flashed out of. Not only that, but it gives you twice as much AoE damaging power after you finish your Spray and Pray.

You should consider a more traditional build like:

Q,E,E,Q/W,E,R,E,W/Q,E... (R>Q>W)

Only for the inexperienced eye, like i said, don't be fooled by a bit of burst damage.

I've already considered if you haven't noticed and said about both builds but debilate over shines explunge by a mile and will get you and your team more kills than explunge will. Plus its highly reduced by MR and you will land more hits on a target while its under debilate that covers for the lost explunge damage, not to mention that you don't delete the stacks off the target and it still receives heavy poison damage.

SoopaTomato 07-30-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawful (Hozzászólás 2188800)
Its lazy and with it almost being 5 AM , i'm not bothering to make it more eye friendly yet.

i meant the item o.0 the lifesteal/crit one with an active

Lawful 07-30-2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoopaTomato (Hozzászólás 2196984)
i meant the item o.0 the lifesteal/crit one with an active

Oh that, lol well its generally a bad choice, it doesn't contribute to your farming potential as avarices do and it occupies a extra slot, which you'll always be short on. Its a choice yes, but not substantial, also it costs 1600 gold which delays IE a bit, but if you want some lifesteal while at it, you might aswell get 1 avarice and 1 ex instead of x2 avarices, but like i said, its going to delay IE by atleast 1000gold.

Necks 07-30-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawful (Hozzászólás 2195699)
Only for the inexperienced eye, like i said, don't be fooled by a bit of burst damage.

I've already considered if you haven't noticed and said about both builds but debilate over shines explunge by a mile and will get you and your team more kills than explunge will. Plus its highly reduced by MR and you will land more hits on a target while its under debilate that covers for the lost explunge damage, not to mention that you don't delete the stacks off the target and it still receives heavy poison damage.

I used to max expunge ASAP, but I've been trying this spell build of q/w/q/w etc and expunge last, and it actually works very well. Total damage is higher because you're taking advantage of the poison DoTs more.

Lawful 07-30-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necks (Hozzászólás 2200716)
I used to max expunge ASAP, but I've been trying this spell build of q/w/q/w etc and expunge last, and it actually works very well. Total damage is higher because you're taking advantage of the poison DoTs more.

Exactly, plus it doesn't let the enemy team on bot or top get away when your ganking them with your other two team mates.

You can also just get 1 point into explunge, just to get those last hits easier when multiple team mates are attacking the same target, since you need that kill more than them and feed yourself, yeah its selfish but its for a good deed, and i should add that to the guide.

AIM7Sparrow 07-30-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawful (Hozzászólás 2195699)
Only for the inexperienced eye, like i said, don't be fooled by a bit of burst damage.

I've already considered if you haven't noticed and said about both builds but debilate over shines explunge by a mile and will get you and your team more kills than explunge will. Plus its highly reduced by MR and you will land more hits on a target while its under debilate that covers for the lost explunge damage, not to mention that you don't delete the stacks off the target and it still receives heavy poison damage.

lol you really didn't say much to counter my points. expunge has a huge range, your auto attack doesn't. consider all of the ways champions have of escaping in this game. your slow only counters movement. when that trist, ezreal, trynd, shaco, etc. blink away from you you can at least get one last shot in with expunge cuz you won't be catching them after regardless of how much slow you have on them. same goes for characters who can stun and get out of your auto attack range.

and lastly, you forget about the brute firepower it offers. if an enemy champ decides to fight you instead of run or maybe gets healed by their soraka from across the map, etc. that extra damage will do you a lot more good than the extra slow.

and stop saying it's "highly" reduced by magic damage. it's not. it's reduced a normal amount like anything else.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:06 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc