League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 13

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Skin Sale: 50% Off Super Teemo, Freljord Ashe, and Galactic Renekton (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1833283)

k0sent0 02-17-2012 09:54 AM

Skin Sale: 50% Off Super Teemo, Freljord Ashe, and Galactic Renekton

Greetings, summoners!

Another week means it’s time for some more great offers on a few skins for some of your favorite champions of the League. From Tuesday, February 21st, through Friday, February 24th, the Super Teemo, Freljord Ashe, and Galactic Renekton skins will be available for 50% off !

• Super Teemo (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
  • Freljord Ashe (regularly 520 RP) will be only 260 RP!
  • Galactic Renekton (regularly 520 RP) will be only 260 RP!

After Friday, February 24th, these fantastic skins will be returning to their regular prices—so be sure to act now before it’s too late. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to take advantage of these fantastic deals.

ShadyElf 02-17-2012 09:55 AM

Supah teemer

Coreporeal 02-17-2012 09:56 AM

Wow, the Blacklist keeps growing and growing. This is probably the first time it's had so many skins contained within. :(

I'd also like to point out that Workshop Shaco is reaching the point where he'll surpass Siren Cassiopeia when it comes to being placed on its first skin sale, and may actually go on to contest the title from the current "King the Blacklisted skins", Pharaoh Nasus.
I don't know whether to be impressed, or disappointed. :(

And while it's good that Teemo is on sale, I'm still quite sad, because he didn't save the day today.
At least in my book.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrYoS (Hozzászólás 21092635)
Wow, another bad sale. Who kidnapped Moneypenny?

So long as we know not what happened to her, I'm sticking to this man's theory.
Teemo, Y U NO SAVE MONEY?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarsCollective (Hozzászólás 21093567)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liath (Hozzászólás 21093307)

Exactly what I was thinking when I read Corp's post. I was pretty sure I had seen Pharaoh Nasus on a skin sale already.

Whadarya smoking today Corp? :D

Ahh, confusion.
One of my many (good?) qualities.

Let me clarify:
Pharaoh Nasus went on sale after an entire year of it's initial release.
Workshop Shaco's initial release was almost 11 months ago, and it has yet to go on sale.
Thus, will soon reach Pharaoh Nasus' level of "neglect" by Riot's marketing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Skin Sale Checklist (Post Update)
Originally Created by Shingo Monster.
Edited and Modified by Coreporeal.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
This post has been created to inform potential skin buyers of the possibility of recently released skins that may be featured in an upcoming sale. Newly released skins may go on sale as early as three months after public release; however, this is all subject to change. With the exception of Limited-Edition and Legendary-status skins, every skin released before Sept. 14th has received a sale prior to the latest skin sale announcement, or has been placed in the "unofficial" skin sale Blacklist. The next sale may contain at least 1 skin from the list below.

■ Sept. 14: Crimson Elite Riven (975 RP).
■ Sept. 27: Winged Hussar Xin Zhao (975 RP), Mad Scientist Singed (975 RP).
■ Oct. 05: Runeborn Xerath (975 RP).
■ Oct. 10: Super Teemo (975 RP).
■ Oct. 19: Hired Gun Graves (520 RP), Jailbreak Graves (975 RP).
■ Nov. 01: Mafia Miss Fortune (975 RP), Jurassic Cho'Gath (975 RP), Boneclaw Shyvana (975 RP), Ironscale Shyvana (975 RP).
■ Nov. 07: Asylum Shaco (975 RP).
■ Nov. 15: Amethyst Ashe (975 RP), Temple Jax (975 RP), Atlantean Fizz (975 RP), Tundra Fizz (975 RP).
■ Nov. 21: Musketeer Twisted Fate (975 RP).
■ Nov. 29: Silverfang Akali (975 RP), Imperial Lux (975 RP), Thunder Lord Volibear (975 RP), Northern Storm Volibear (975 RP).
■ Dec. 05: Frost Queen Janna (975 RP), Hyena Warwick (975 RP).
■ Dec. 14: Dynasty Ahri (975 RP), Midnight Ahri (975 RP).

All skins not listed here have been placed on sale before, are currently on sale now or have just been announced to be going on sale in a couple of days. The only exceptions to these rules are either Limited-Edition or Legendary-status skins. "Blacklisted" skins are still eligible for skin sales.
With this in mind, it is advisable that you don't buy these skins unless you really want them NOW. (If that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it happens to go on sale shortly afterwards).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riot's "Unofficial" Skin Sale Blacklist
Section created by Coreporeal
These are the only skins that have been absent from any sales since their introduction during Season 1. Skins to be considered to be "blacklisted" have been released to the public for more than six months, and as of yet have not been featured on a sale. The reason for this is, as of yet, unknown.
Listed from the oldest to the most recent.
■ Mar. 29th, 2011: Workshop Shaco (975 RP).
■ Apr. 12th, 2011: Time Machine Zilean (520 RP).
■ Apr. 25th, 2011: Bilgerat Rumble (520 RP).
■ June 1st, 2011: Gothic Orianna (975 RP).
■ June 27th, 2011: Viking Tryndamere (975 RP).
■ July 26th, 2011: Volcanic Wukong (975 RP).
■ Aug. 1st, 2011: Full Metal Pantheon (975 RP).
■ Aug. 9th, 2011: Sandscourge Skarner (975 RP).
■ Aug. 15th, 2011: Obsidian Malphite (975 RP), Rugged Garen (975 RP).
■ Aug. 24th, 2011: Dragonslayer Vayne (975 RP), Renegade Talon (520 RP).

Skin(s) no longer Blacklisted due to the latest skin sale announcement(s): None. Please check back next sale.

To view the skins you want before purchasing, along with other info, please visit the links below.

LoL Skin Viewer (3D).
A helpful site which allows the user to view the in-game models of any skin, courtesy of Michael Nighingale.
Wanna know how that new Teemo skin looks in-game? Click here.

How to get a Champ's skin (w/screenshots) by EmissaryShadow.
EncasedShadow (now a Riot employee) started this thread listing all champion skins, links to their in-game screenshots, and availability of the skins, as well as how they may be acquired. He currently keeps updating the thread via his alternate account, EmmisaryShadow.

Skin Sales Super-Thread by Coreporeal.
Have you ever looked at a skin sale and wondered, "Has my favorite champion skin ever gone on sale?"
Well, my Skin Sale Super-Thread may just answer that question, as it contains an extensive list of past skin sales, so you may formulate an idea as to when it may just go back on sale again.

Champion Sales History and FAQ by Eat Orange Be K.
Skins are always nice, but they can't be bought without purchasing the champion first. But what happens when that Champion you want costs a little too much in IP? An option is to wait for its RP sale.
Eat Orange Be K has made a list of past Champion sales, as well as a general FAQ section that aims to answer questions and misconceptions that may arise during Champion sales.

Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works) by Sylph.
Sylph has put great effort into amassing a gargantuan mega-thread dedicated to any and all literal works pertaining to League of Legends; Champions, lore, judgements, and much, much more.
Please visit his thread and look around: The world of Runeterra awaits you!

Kabigon 02-17-2012 09:59 AM

Every time I tell myself I'm not spending any more money on this game, another sale comes around and I want to get a skin I passed over. -_- Super Teemo here I come.

Propellerpopel 02-17-2012 10:00 AM

I'll certainly show good behavior in the coming days, wouldnt want to mess with super Teemo!

Shingo Monster 02-17-2012 10:05 AM

Omg, I love that Ashe! And Super Teemo!! Yes! With Infiltrator Irelia on sale, I will now only wait for Vandal "sexy" Vlad.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot about Frost Queen Janna. When you think you'll not spend more money, the skin sales list reminds you otherwise, lol.

Extra Pistol 02-17-2012 10:12 AM

YES! Finally!~

I've been waiting on that Ashe skin to go on sale for so long, you have no idea.

lllllIIIIllllll 02-17-2012 10:13 AM

yeah yeah, Super Teemo!!!!

Aekero 02-17-2012 10:14 AM

how the heck is corp always on the first page for these posts? :p

Darrin 02-17-2012 10:15 AM

cool