League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 17

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Change the map angles.(purple side is unfair) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1826971)

SNES MINION 02-15-2012 12:46 PM

Change the map angles.(purple side is unfair)

I'm sure many summoners will agree, being on the purple side of summoners rift will often lead to many difficulties during play, whether it's not seeing an enemy coming, or missing skill shots or AoE spells, purple always has the raw end of the deal. I propose a remastering of the summoners rift map, where both teams advance upwards, because it is easier to land skill shots, and frankly it makes me, and some others I'm sure, want to dc because we ended up on the wrong side.

now i've had several people say, "but baron and dragon are on the two different sides, if we did what you say then how would we work that out?" to which i say, it doesn't matter. if that is you're worry, then move dragon and baron to different positions, riot's job is to make the game enjoyable, so i think that if plenty of people say something about this, then they can worry about the semantics (minor details with the problem, i know what the actual definition is, but i lack the broader vocabulary to replace it). anyway thanks for listening, and let's show riot that we mean business with this. if you find this relevant in any other topics that will get this seen please repost there.

SuperVeloce 02-15-2012 01:12 PM

I guess they could but I don't think it's all that necessary. All it takes is making the screen unlocked n getting used to it. I also move the chat box to the right side above the map so it doesn't bother me (i play ad bot).

Tytrus 02-15-2012 01:28 PM

Yeah, unlocking the camera seems to be the solution to this problem, however, SR could be tilted onto it's side like the TT and give equal advantage to both sides.

BurningBlueFlame 02-15-2012 01:30 PM

Okay, if what your suggesting is simply seeing the map perspective from a different wangle without changing the map whatsoever (like purple is on blue's side when on purple team and blue is still on blue side on blue team). That would be a nice option to have.

If you are looking for a map change... undo my yes and replace it with a no, it would be a terrible idea that would alter game play far more than you think.

Ëzrëal 02-15-2012 02:47 PM

I also been asking for this, even since beta. Sadly, knowing Riot nothing has been done. I don't think their going to allow flip camera option, and honestly don't see a reason why they wouldn't want to.

the fosizlenator 02-15-2012 04:27 PM

I agree 100% but i am a skill shot player, so being on purple side for me is GG. I think that having the option to play with a forward camara veiw from your champion, or having the map set up like twisted tree line would help this issue alot more and make it more of an even playing field for teams.

UbberTengen 02-15-2012 04:50 PM

lol people complaining about being in purple side loooooooooooool

WickedArts 02-15-2012 05:00 PM

Just don't play with your camera locked if you do it doesn't matter what side you are on you will get caught off guard both sides are equal and this is a pointless thread

IKoDuan 02-15-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedArts (Hozzszls 21029707)
Just don't play with your camera locked if you do it doesn't matter what side you are on you will get caught off guard both sides are equal and this is a pointless thread

i agree with this guy

Shadowfoxito 02-15-2012 06:44 PM

im strongly agreed to modificate the purples team camera