League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   "But the losing team gets advantages and they beat me!" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1824847)

Dremare 02-14-2012 07:49 PM

"But the losing team gets advantages and they beat me!"

Why does no one realize that once YOU start losing, YOU get those advantages and the enemies lose them. If the spawn timers are really that gamebreaking then you should still win.

Not rocket surgery here, folks.

Cherokeepimp 02-15-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dremare (Hozzászólás 20994862)
Why does no one realize that once YOU start losing, YOU get those advantages and the enemies lose them. If the spawn timers are really that gamebreaking then you should still win.

Not rocket surgery here, folks.

LOL it's not like the team is losing by 20 and they catch up. The problem is most times this happens the losing team is under 100, which means the losing team gets points from caps and kills on top of a 4 second spawn. That's when it becomes unbalanced and snowballs.

By the time the opposing team catches up, it's already to far snowballed or there is not enough time left for the team to come back after the opposing team has had 75% of the game with an advantage.

zionist shill 02-15-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokeepimp (Hozzászólás 21026496)
lol it's not like the team is losing by 20 and they catch up. The problem is most times this happens the losing team is under 100, which means the losing team gets points from caps and kills on top of a 4 second spawn. That's when it becomes unbalanced and snowballs.

By the time the opposing team catches up, it's already to far snowballed or there is not enough time left for the team to come back after the opposing team has had 75% of the game with an advantage.

why are you still hereż

Cherokeepimp 02-15-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpIe Reign (Hozzászólás 21026595)
why are you still hereż

Why are you trolling me? Do you not have a life? Why don't you join in on the discussion if your so good?

Come on Prince I want to hear your response!

zionist shill 02-15-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp (Hozzászólás 21026653)
Why are you trolling me? Do you not have a life? Why don't you join in on the discussion if your so good?

Come on Prince I want to hear your response!

You're the troll, not me.

And my name isn't a reference to Prince, bad troll is bad.

Commander Yordle 02-15-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpIe Reign (Hozzászólás 21026705)

Purple Reign is the name of the Prince tribute show in Las Vegas.

zionist shill 02-15-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PretzelBagel (Hozzászólás 21026771)
Purple Reign is the name of the Prince tribute show in Las Vegas.

And? that's not where I got my name.

Cherokeepimp 02-15-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpIe Reign (Hozzászólás 21026705)

Oh that's right, I forgot, you changed your name to "The artist formerly known as Prince." My bad

So either add to the discussion or stop being a troll, go perm your hair, and move on.

Commander Yordle 02-15-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpIe Reign (Hozzászólás 21026797)
And? that's not where I got my name.

Well it's also the name of an American female music group, but it's more famousely known for the Prince Las Vegas show.

zionist shill 02-15-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp (Hozzászólás 21026827)
Oh that's right, I forgot, you changed your name to "The artist formerly known as Prince." My bad

So either add to the discussion or stop being a troll, go perm your hair, and move on.

There's nothing to discuss. You're just bad if you are giving up a huge advantage over the enemy team and the enemy team is able to capitalize on your badness and win the game then good for them. Learn from your mistakes instead of crying on the forums and trolling.